- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/06/2013
- Last connection: 07/28/2015
Reported issues: 1
- 07:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11402: Seg Fault on intensive numeric calculation
- Kenta Murata wrote:
> Alexey, please give me your script to produce this issue.
It is a part of production ready ...
- 07:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11402: Seg Fault on intensive numeric calculation
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> You load bigdecimal-1.2.5, which is out-of-date.
> Can't you try recent version?
- 12:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11402: Seg Fault on intensive numeric calculation
- .crash file from ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/ attached
- 03:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11402 (Feedback): Seg Fault on intensive numeric calculation
- Occur several times:
[BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x00000000000000
ruby 2.1.4p265 (2014-10-27 revision 48166)...
- 02:45 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6373: public #self
- Quote: "I think that tap method can be improved to be used without block yielding self."
It is a VERY useful...
Also available in: Atom