- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2009
- Last connection: 04/21/2015
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/27/2014)
Reported issues: 151
- 03:52 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11081 (Open): [PATCH] stdlib: use IO#wait_*able instead of IO.select when possible
- In case a process encounters high-numbered FDs, this allows
consistent performance on systems with ppoll support.
- 01:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10942: Suspected memory leak
- Thanks, I have a fix, but the usage of STR_NOFREE seems dangerous from str_new_static
- 10:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11072: [PATCH] connect_nonblock(..., exception: false) does not raise EISCONN
- nobu/matz: any comment on just this patch? thanks.
akr: thanks for the comment, I will leave the second connect_no...
- 02:33 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11072 (Closed): [PATCH] connect_nonblock(..., exception: false) does not raise EISCONN
- This is to reduce exceptions for code which issues a (IMHO,
unnecessary) second connect() syscall.
I'll update ex...
- 07:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11056: [PATCH] lib/net/*: use io/wait methods instead of IO.select
- v2 patch with experimental IO#wait_readable(.., wait_only: bool)
to avoid FIONREAD.
- 10:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11056 (Open): [PATCH] lib/net/*: use io/wait methods instead of IO.select
- lib/net/*: use io/wait methods instead of IO.select
io/wait is expected to work on any platform where sockets are
- 07:39 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11044 (Closed): [PATCH] lib/net/protocol.rb (rbuf_fill): avoid exception with read_nonblock
- Exceptions are noisy in debug output and waste allocations.
Use "exception: false" introduced in 2.1 to return symbo...
- 08:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11024 (Closed): [PATCH] connect_nonblock supports "exception: false"
- This is for consistency with accept_nonblock arguments and gives a
minor speedup from avoiding exceptions:
- 08:41 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10916: What the Ruby? SegFault?
- "\"Martin J. Dürst\"" <email@example.com> wrote:
> > * Author: why do i need this acct just to create a bug re...
- 09:05 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10923: Bug in io/wait/wait.c
- Fixed in r49797
Also available in: Atom