- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2009
- Last connection: 08/24/2015
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/27/2014)
Reported issues: 189
- 07:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11484 (Open): add output offset for readpartial/read_nonblock/etc
Specifying a destination offset will allow allocating less garbage
strings to improve performance when reading ...
- 07:29 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11447 (Rejected): [PATCH] iseq: move iseq->body->mark_ary to iseq->mark_ary
- Having an unused dummy field is ugly and wasteful. mark_ary was
chosen here since it is often touched at a differen...
- 12:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11435 (Closed): [RFC] iseq: implement memsize for wrapper
- I noticed this was disabled in the recent refactoring.
This patch implementation seems to return smaller sizes
- 12:07 AM Ruby trunk Misc #11431 (Open): [PATCH] rb_parser_compile_*: remove volatile arg
- RB_GC_GUARD is sufficient to prevent tail call optimization from
making the object invisible from GC., and we don't ...
- 06:18 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11423: ruby_cleanup does not reset initialized flag
- email@example.com wrote:
> That cycle is not guaranteed until MVM is supported.
Is MVM still on the roadmap? [...
- 08:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11375: Decreased Object Allocation in Pathname.rb
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I think I figured out why i'm not getting emails and I believe I've
> fixed t...
- 03:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11375: Decreased Object Allocation in Pathname.rb
- Eric Wong <email@example.com> wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > You've mentioned the case statem...
- 09:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11336: TestProcess#test_exec_fd_3_redirect failed on Solaris 10
- email@example.com wrote:
> I'm sorry too late.
No worries, I don't have much time for ruby these few weeks, ...
- 07:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11400: IO.gets(/\x0d?\x0a\x0d?\x0a/, 4096) raises comparison of Fixnum with nil failed
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Looking at the code it's clear the offending line is https://github.com/ruby/ruby/bl...
- 02:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11405: [PATCH] hash.c: minor speedups to int/fixnum keys
- Oops, forgot to attach patch. Not committed, yet. Not urgent, I think.
Also available in: Atom