normalperson (Eric Wong)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/09/2009
- Last connection: 12/26/2019
- Ruby master (Developer, 05/27/2014)
- 06:59 PM Ruby master Misc #14632: [ANN] git.ruby-lang.org
- @hsbt: please add firstname.lastname@example.org
(I don't have a GH account, will not use JS or agree to their Terms of Servic...
- 03:23 AM Ruby master Feature #5400: Remove flip-flops in 2.0
- email@example.com wrote:
> I hear the negative feedback from the community. OK, I give up.
> The warning should be r...
- 01:53 AM Ruby master Bug #14968: [PATCH] io.c: make all pipes nonblocking by default
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Eric do you mind explaining where we got to with this and how
> to move forward?...
- 08:32 PM Ruby master Bug #15569: TestResolvDNS#test_no_server always fails on usa's mswin environment
- email@example.com wrote:
> FYI, I've never seen GREEN result of the test since last September.
> The environme...
- 09:03 PM Ruby master Feature #14915: Deprecate String#crypt
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> If we want to remove a feature, we deprecate and warn first, that has always been the c...
- 06:22 PM Ruby master Bug #15499: Breaking behavior on ruby 2.6: rb_thread_call_without_gvl doesn't invoke unblock_function when used on the main thread
- > Issue #15499 has been updated by dentarg (Patrik Ragnarsson).
Patrik: can you try r66708? (git 9e66910b3bd85de3...
- 02:52 PM Ruby master Feature #13618: [PATCH] auto fiber schedule for rb_wait_for_single_fd and rb_waitpid
- email@example.com wrote:
> Eric, FYI, something is wrong with native threads on osx in this update(though I'm not sure i...
- 01:22 PM Ruby master Bug #15499: Breaking behavior on ruby 2.6: rb_thread_call_without_gvl doesn't invoke unblock_function when used on the main thread
- Eric Wong <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> email@example.com wrote:
> > Thanks for the quick look! I didn't get a...
- 01:22 PM Ruby master Bug #15499 (Assigned): Breaking behavior on ruby 2.6: rb_thread_call_without_gvl doesn't invoke unblock_function when used on the main thread
- ko1: can you check the rb_nogvl C-API introduced in r66712?
- 01:14 PM Ruby master Revision 66712 (trunk): introduce rb_nogvl C-API to mark ubf as async-signal-safe
- zlib and bignum both contain unblocking functions which are
async-signal-safe and do not require spawning additional
Also available in: Atom