- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2009
- Last connection: 08/06/2016
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/27/2014)
- 06:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12142: Hash tables with open addressing
- ko1, nobu, others anybody have time to review and compare these
I've been using vmakarov's...
- 10:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12660: [PATCH] openssl: avoid undefined behavior on empty SSL_write
- email@example.com wrote:
> Thanks! Looks fine to me. Please commit.
Thanks for quick review :> r55822
- 10:34 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12660 (Closed): [PATCH] openssl: avoid undefined behavior on empty SSL_write
- SSL_write(3ssl) manpage has this in the WARNINGS section:
When calling SSL_write() with num=0 bytes to be s...
- 08:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12645: ext/socket fails to link on some Solaris 10 versions
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> The socket extension in core Ruby does not link due to a
> missing `inet_ntop`, which...
- 04:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12610: webrick: protect from httpoxy
- Marcus Rueckert <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 2016-07-22 02:03:14 +0000, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > 0001-web...
- 09:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12610 (Closed): webrick: protect from httpoxy
- See problem documented at https://httpoxy.org/
Sorry my Internet connection is crap and I keep dropping.
Hope to ...
- 07:42 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11741: Migrate Ruby to Git from Subversion
- Eric Wong <email@example.com> wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > On a Subversion repository imported into G...
- 09:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11741: Migrate Ruby to Git from Subversion
- email@example.com wrote:
> On a Subversion repository imported into GitHub the commit author mail address is userna...
- 08:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12025: Reduce minimum string buffer size from 128 to 127
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> In r55692, integer overflow is fixed, and termlen is used.
Good catch, thank you
- 11:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12025: Reduce minimum string buffer size from 128 to 127
- email@example.com wrote:
> It's been over 5 months since this issue was created. Since it looks
Also available in: Atom