normalperson (Eric Wong)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/09/2009
- Last connection: 04/22/2017
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/27/2014)
- 09:30 PM Ruby trunk Misc #13514 (Open): [PATCH] thread_pthread.c (native_sleep): preserve old unblock function
- Do not blindly clobber UBF if one exists, emulating the
behavior of the set_unblock_function and reset_unblock_funct...
- 05:08 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13502: remove unused Array#to_s implementation
- Thanks for the report. I think we need to keep an alias for
rb_ary_to_s in intern.h for backwards-compatibility. ...
- 04:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13491: MinGW 58400 - TestSocket_BasicSocket#test_read_write_nonblock
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I got same error, too.
> And it seems that r58437 has fixed it.
> I still doubt th...
- 01:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13494 (Open): [PATCH] pack rb_method_definition_t struct
We only have 12 method types, so 4 bits is enough for
- x86-64 48 ...
- 08:42 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13491: MinGW 58400 - TestSocket_BasicSocket#test_read_write_nonblock
- Can you try r58437? I made it call IO.select on :wait_readable
instead of using your change.
- 05:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13491: MinGW 58400 - TestSocket_BasicSocket#test_read_write_nonblock
- Greg.email@example.com wrote:
> The test `TestSocket_BasicSocket#test_read_write_nonblock` was recently add via [58400...
- 01:22 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13362: [PATCH] socket: avoid fcntl for read/write_nonblock on Linux
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I think we can try it to see the incompatibility is really minor or not.
> So, it should be ...
- 08:32 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13434: better method definition in C API
- Also, this is a bit far off; but a potential future optimization
is even being able to use readonly markers in C me...
- 08:13 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13434: better method definition in C API
- email@example.com wrote:
> Issue #13434 has been updated by naruse (Yui NARUSE).
> I agree with the concep...
- 07:42 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13362: [PATCH] socket: avoid fcntl for read/write_nonblock on Linux
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Issue #13362 has been updated by akr (Akira Tanaka).
> Status changed from Open to Feedb...
Also available in: Atom