- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2009
- Last connection: 06/14/2016
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/27/2014)
- 09:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12499: case statement requires keyword "then" in windows
- email@example.com wrote:
> if you replace "`:`" with "`then`" it does compile
> if you leave out "then" it...
- 10:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12489 (Open): hppa problems on Debian GNU/Linux
- It looks like there's problems with hppa under Debian GNU/Linux.
Initially reported as a kgio RubyGem bug, but "te...
- 10:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12432: The process has forked and you cannot use this CoreFoundation functionality safely. Y...
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> > Seems an issue with unicorn and rcdk gem caused by a sys...
- 01:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12463: ruby lacks plus-plus
- email@example.com wrote:
> This looks like an interesting improvement. But in some way, a
> a += 1
- 08:32 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12435: Using connect_nonblock to open TCP connections in Net::HTTP#connect
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Hey all, I've got a pull request at https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1370
- 12:58 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12439 (Open): [PATCH cleanup] process.c (disable_child_handler_fork_child): simplify
- process.c (disable_child_handler_fork_child): simplify
signal(2) is portable for SIG_DFL and SIG_IGN, so we do not...
- 03:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12142: Hash tables with open addressing
- Btw, I haven't forgotten about this, just haven't gotten around
to looking at it, more. But I still run it daily f...
- 08:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12416: struct rb_id_table lacks mark function
- email@example.com wrote:
> Bug #12416: struct rb_id_table lacks mark function
- 11:21 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12413: Dir#close does not raise IOError on already closed handle on OS X
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Bug #12413: Dir#close does not raise IOError on already closed handle on OS X
- 10:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11101: Forking is killing my memory when running GC
- email@example.com wrote:
> Has anyone followed-up on this issue ever? I ran into this yesterday
> after deployin...
Also available in: Atom