- Registered on: 07/09/2009
- Last connection: 02/06/2015
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/27/2014)
Reported issues: 146
- 09:48 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10869: Add support for option to pre-compile Ruby files
- I profiled startup time a bit last year and much of it was in the
parser and malloc; so having this should be a win...
- 06:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10866: A signal handler in signal.c can corrupt the value of errno.
- Good catch! I'll commit in a little bit in case we missed something,
but I think that's the only signal handler.
- 10:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10723: [PERF] bm_tread_create_join 20% slower
- Thanks for the info. It seems my patch changes object allocation counts
enough to throw GC off for this benchmark....
- 07:08 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10754: Tiny optimisation of Set#include?
- Thanks for the reminder, I got distracted with other stuff :x
- 09:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10768: segfault during ruby_vm_destruct() in cont_free()
- r49474 (gc.c: ensure GC state is consistent during VM shutdown)
introduces a failure for me in test/ruby/test_io.rb...
- 04:28 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10779: occasional segmentation fault running ruby 2.1, doesn't appear with ruby 1.9
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I can post the script and sample input files if that would help.
- 07:58 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10754: Tiny optimisation of Set#include?
- I didn't notice the old code being faster, and I don't see your
benchmark triggering GC. Perhaps it is related to ...
- 07:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10761: Marshal.dump 100% slower in 2.2.0 vs 2.1.5
- Committed as r49376. Scary regression, sorry for the breakage :x
- 12:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10761: Marshal.dump 100% slower in 2.2.0 vs 2.1.5
- Eric Wong <email@example.com> wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > patch (also attached):
> > http://80x...
- 12:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10761: Marshal.dump 100% slower in 2.2.0 vs 2.1.5
- email@example.com wrote:
> patch (also attached):
Also available in: Atom