- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2009
- Last connection: 05/31/2016
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/27/2014)
- 12:58 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12439 (Open): [PATCH cleanup] process.c (disable_child_handler_fork_child): simplify
- process.c (disable_child_handler_fork_child): simplify
signal(2) is portable for SIG_DFL and SIG_IGN, so we do not...
- 03:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12142: Hash tables with open addressing
- Btw, I haven't forgotten about this, just haven't gotten around
to looking at it, more. But I still run it daily f...
- 08:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12416: struct rb_id_table lacks mark function
- email@example.com wrote:
> Bug #12416: struct rb_id_table lacks mark function
- 11:21 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12413: Dir#close does not raise IOError on already closed handle on OS X
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Bug #12413: Dir#close does not raise IOError on already closed handle on OS X
- 10:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11101: Forking is killing my memory when running GC
- email@example.com wrote:
> Has anyone followed-up on this issue ever? I ran into this yesterday
> after deployin...
- 12:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- Has anybody here brought up the issue to the OpenSSL team to get
Fixing OpenSSL would benefit far...
- 04:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12328: Show warnings about vulnerable and no longer supported Ruby versions.
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Would expiry dates make sense?
> E.g. Ruby 2.0.0-p648 (December 16th 2015)...
- 03:03 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12142: Hash tables with open addressing
- email@example.com wrote:
> Are the first three patches OK for the trunk? If it is so, I don't
> know how to c...
- 10:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12332 (Closed): [PATCH] proc.c: fix RDoc of Proc#===/call/yield/
- Since r52050 ("proc.c: enable optimization of Proc#call")
for [Feature #11569], we need to maintain this documentati...
- 05:51 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12280: IO.copy_stream(IO, IO) fails with "pread() not implemented"
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Benoit Daloze wrote:
> > For me, having a message like:
> > "NotImplementedError: IO.c...
Also available in: Atom