normalperson (Eric Wong)
- Login: normalperson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2009
- Last connection: 09/10/2020
- 09:45 PM Ruby master Feature #13719: [PATCH] net/http: allow existing socket arg for Net::HTTP.start
- email@example.com wrote:
> Any news on this?
It looks ...
- 11:44 PM Ruby master Bug #17023: How to prevent String memory to be relocated in ruby-ffi
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Right, that makes sense. I really need to document this (and
> I apologize for ...
- 06:59 PM Ruby master Misc #14632: [ANN] git.ruby-lang.org
- @hsbt: please add email@example.com
(I don't have a GH account, will not use JS or agree to their Terms of Servic...
- 03:23 AM Ruby master Feature #5400: Remove flip-flops in 2.0
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I hear the negative feedback from the community. OK, I give up.
> The warning should be r...
- 01:53 AM Ruby master Bug #14968: [PATCH] io.c: make all pipes nonblocking by default
- email@example.com wrote:
> Eric do you mind explaining where we got to with this and how
> to move forward?...
- 08:32 PM Ruby master Bug #15569: TestResolvDNS#test_no_server always fails on usa's mswin environment
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> FYI, I've never seen GREEN result of the test since last September.
> The environme...
- 09:03 PM Ruby master Feature #14915: Deprecate String#crypt
- email@example.com wrote:
> If we want to remove a feature, we deprecate and warn first, that has always been the c...
- 06:22 PM Ruby master Bug #15499: Breaking behavior on ruby 2.6: rb_thread_call_without_gvl doesn't invoke unblock_function when used on the main thread
- > Issue #15499 has been updated by dentarg (Patrik Ragnarsson).
Patrik: can you try r66708? (git 9e66910b3bd85de3...
- 02:52 PM Ruby master Feature #13618: [PATCH] auto fiber schedule for rb_wait_for_single_fd and rb_waitpid
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Eric, FYI, something is wrong with native threads on osx in this update(though I'm not sure i...
- 01:22 PM Ruby master Bug #15499: Breaking behavior on ruby 2.6: rb_thread_call_without_gvl doesn't invoke unblock_function when used on the main thread
- Eric Wong <email@example.com> wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > Thanks for the quick look! I didn't get a...
Also available in: Atom