fuadksd (Fuad Saud)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/04/2013
- Last connection: 02/12/2014
- 08:42 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6373: public #self
- That is interesting behaviour for chaining; not sure if consistent though.
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone
- 02:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6373: public #self
- Wouldn’t such method accepting a block remove the need to have `Object#tap` at all? As I understand this method is j...
- 02:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9428: Inline argument expressions and re-assignment
- I am very sorry, I replied the wrong email thread.
Sent with Airmail
- 01:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9347: Accept non callable argument to detect
- I think, if it was possible, a call like this `ary.detect(:sym)` would make more sense by using case equality for co...
- 11:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8951: Please add a hash-to-hash alternative of the map method to Hash
- Hash#transform might also be a good name.
- 03:11 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9123: Make Numeric#nonzero? behavior consistent with Numeric#zero?
- nonzero? returning the number is useful; I used this recently:
t '.items_count', count: items_count.nonzero? || t(...
- 11:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9123: Make Numeric#nonzero? behavior consistent with Numeric#zero?
- I don't understand why we would want to be so strict about types on this
case. Having some arbitrary value being r...
- 01:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6842: Add Optional Arguments to String#strip
- I need this a couple of weeks ago. Looks like a preety commo use case.
- 02:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6727: Add Array#rest (with implementation)
- Reading back the comments, I realize Indexable may be a good idea for String/Array polymorphism.
- 05:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6727: Add Array#rest (with implementation)
- I proposed it as well in #9023 in the CommonRuby list. I don't think the
arguments given there are enough to justi...
Also available in: Atom