ccutrer (Cody Cutrer)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/18/2013
- Last connection: 01/02/2018
- 08:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14273 (Closed): Stack Consistency Error from return in loop
- 04:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14181 (Closed): hangs or deadlocks from waitpid, threads, and trapping SIGCHLD
- I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, but the end result is basically a thread is getting killed unexpectedly du...
- 04:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13656 (Closed): Method#super_method returns incorrect result dependent on unrelated module
- 09:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13043 (Closed): Exception#cause can become recursive/infinite
- In a certain situation, Exception#cause can become an infinite list:
- 05:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6216: SystemStackError backtraces should not be reduced to one line
- ... and fixed in my testing today
- 09:32 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6216: SystemStackError backtraces should not be reduced to one line
- I can confirm that this is working on current master, but with one problem - if the exception is ever rescued and the...
- 03:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9675: Marshal.load fails with recursive structures and user defined hash method
- There is no documentation for `hash` that if you override it, you should not use instance variables. Either this need...
- 03:54 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9675 (Rejected): Marshal.load fails with recursive structures and user defined hash method
- If a user class redefines hash to something that depends on instance variables, and the object is loaded both before ...
Also available in: Atom