- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/03/2017
- 06:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13067: TrueClass,FalseClass to provide `===` to match truthy/falsy values.
- IMO the backwards incompatibility risks outweigh the rewards.
As Marc-Andre says, `array.grep(true)` and `array.gr...
- 09:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13001 (Closed): Add `full` option to `ObjectSpace.dump_all`
- I would like to include T_NONE slots in the `ObjectSpace.dump_all` outpout so that I can visualize heap fragmentation...
- 05:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12988 (Closed): Calling `inspect` sometimes causes a segv
- Should be fixed in r56938
- 11:01 PM CommonRuby Feature #12732: An option to pass to `Integer`, `Float`, to return `nil` instead of raise an exce...
> Is there any problem with the following code?
> Integer(str) rescue default_value
1. It's ...
- 10:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12989 (Open): Passing `binmode: true` to `IO.pipe` makes `binmode?` return `true` but encodi...
- Here is a sample program:
Encoding.default_external = Encoding::UTF_8
Encoding.default_internal = Encodi...
- 06:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12988 (Closed): Calling `inspect` sometimes causes a segv
- `rb_obj_inspect` calls `rb_ivar_count ` to find the number of instance variables on an object. `rb_ivar_count` uses ...
- 06:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12943: Backport r56268 to Ruby 2.3
- No problem! I wasn't sure about how to open backports, so I just created a ticket. :)
- 05:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12943 (Closed): Backport r56268 to Ruby 2.3
- r56268 fixes a bug in the way `RubyVM::InstructionSequence.compile_file(path)` deals with syntax errors. I'm trying ...
- 06:55 AM CommonRuby Feature #12732: An option to pass to `Integer`, `Float`, to return `nil` instead of raise an exce...
- Adding a slide to show code I'm actually writing vs want to write
- 05:13 AM CommonRuby Feature #12732 (Feedback): An option to pass to `Integer`, `Float`, to return `nil` instead of ra...
- I would like to be able to pass an option to `Integer()` and `Float()` so that they don't raise an exception, but ret...
Also available in: Atom