tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Login: tenderlovemaking
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 09/28/2020
- 11:45 PM Ruby master Revision 0a3099ae (git): bit table information when printing an object
- 05:18 PM Ruby master Revision 85e9cc2c (git): Unpoison THEAP header before reading
- Another ASAN fix. THEAP header is poisoned, so we need to un-poison
- 04:45 PM Ruby master Revision 0767d387 (git): Pass ASAN options to child environments
- I want to work with ASAN, but some child environments are not inheriting
the ASAN options I'm using. This commit pas...
- 04:45 PM Ruby master Revision 664eeda6 (git): Fix ASAN errors when updating call cache
- Invalidating call cache walks the heap, so we need to take care to
un-poison objects when examining them
- 04:45 PM Ruby master Revision d598654c (git): Fix ASAN and don't check SPECIAL_CONST_P
- Heap allocated objects are never special constants. Since we're walking
the heap, we know none of these objects can ...
- 03:20 PM Ruby master Revision 18b3f0f5 (git): Make ext/objspace ASAN friendly
- ext/objspace iterates over the heap, but some slots in the heap are
poisoned, so we need to take care of that when ru...
- 03:20 PM Ruby master Revision b328b830 (git): make ext/coverage ASAN friendly
- 03:20 PM Ruby master Revision b9488acc (git): Fix ASAN support when invalidating CCs
- Again, this code is walking the heap. Empty slots can be poisoned, so
we need to unpoison before checking the type
- 03:20 PM Ruby master Revision 0b0e2d88 (git): Refactor common heap iteration code
- We have code common to all heap iteration paths in this file. Refactor
such that we keep ASAN checks and flags check...
- 10:52 PM Ruby master Revision 137fa5b2 (git): Fibers should update themselves on compaction
- We should let fibers update their own references on compaction. I don't
think we need the thread to update the assoc...
Also available in: Atom