- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 03/30/2015
Reported issues: 83
- 09:23 PM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20150408Japan (#11)
- 07:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10932 (Open): Enabling allocation tracing as early as possible
I'd like to be able to enable allocation tracing as early as possible. I've attached a patch that I use to do...
- 12:18 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10871: Sclass thread unsafe due to CREF sharing
- I tried to fix this, but I can't figure it out. :(
I tried adding the singleton class to the stack frame. Since t...
- 03:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10816: Add the ability to capture Coverage information
- > Sorry for leaving this ticket and thank you for commenting and creating a proof-of-concept.
No problem. I'm rea...
- 01:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10816: Add the ability to capture Coverage information
- I made a proof of concept program (using the patch I've posted here):
- 07:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10824: to_yaml incorrectly inserts return lines
- I don't understand. Why should it not insert the newline? The string will roundtrip correctly:
>> require '...
- 11:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10816 (Closed): Add the ability to capture Coverage information
I would like to periodically capture coverage information. The reason is because I would like to be able to p...
- 04:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10631: Rails 4.2 much slower on 2.2.0-rc1 vs. 2.1.5
- The README says you tried this on OS X. Can you try it on Linux? This may be related to Bug #10015, and testing on ...
- 08:01 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10619 (Closed): URI::HTTP#query= behavior changed for 2396 uris
r48244 changed the behavior of the query method on uri objects generated by the 2396 parser. Here is a test t...
- 05:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7492: Segmentation fault at DL::TestDL#test_call_double on x64 Windows 8
- DL is removed from trunk. Should we still apply this to 2.1 and older?
Also available in: Atom