tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Login: tenderlovemaking
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 05/26/2022
- 09:34 PM Ruby master Revision ebaf56c0 (git): YJIT: Implement getblockparam
- This implements the getblockparam instruction.
There are two cases we need to handle depending on whether or not
- 07:08 PM Ruby master Revision f07a0e79 (git): YJIT: Fix getting the EP with registers other than RAX (#5882)
- Before this commit we were accidentally clobbering RAX. Additionally,
since this function had RAX hardcoded then the...
- 06:46 PM Ruby master Feature #18776: Object Shapes
- byroot (Jean Boussier) wrote in #note-7:
> > it definitely would be easier if we had more than 16 bits
- 03:59 PM Ruby master Feature #18776: Object Shapes
- byroot (Jean Boussier) wrote in #note-4:
> > We want object shapes to be enabled on 32 bit systems and 64 bit system...
- 05:41 PM Ruby master Misc #18747: DevMeeting-2022-05-19
- tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson) wrote in #note-4:
> * [Feature #18611] Promote best practice for combining multip...
- 06:55 PM Ruby master Feature #18611: Promote best practice for combining multiple values into a hash code
- I think this is a good idea. [Searching GitHub](https://cs.github.com/?q=%22def+hash%22+language%3ARuby) shows many ...
- 06:46 PM Ruby master Misc #18747: DevMeeting-2022-05-19
- * [Feature #18611] Promote best practice for combining multiple values into a hash code
* Encourage people that im...
- 10:14 PM Ruby master Revision 907b31d7 (git): Don't set LDFLAGS by default
- This fixes a bug where Ruby on macOS running on ARM would try to look in
`/usr/local/lib` for things to link against,...
- 03:19 PM Ruby master Bug #18758: Ruby fails to build on M1 Mac when x86 Homebrew is installed
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-2:
> > I don't think /usr/local/lib should be in LDFLAGS by default.
> When ...
- 10:53 PM Ruby master Bug #18758: Ruby fails to build on M1 Mac when x86 Homebrew is installed
- I tried to attach the patch but it just says "internal server error" 😅
Also available in: Atom