tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 03/23/2019
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 11/13/2009)
- Ruby (Developer, 03/25/2010)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport191 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- 09:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15626: Manual Compaction for MRI's GC (`GC.compact`)
> I want to introduce this feature in Ruby 2.7.0-preview1.
> Therefore could you write an item for the r...
- 10:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15626: Manual Compaction for MRI's GC (`GC.compact`)
- Adding updated patch.
- 10:26 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15626: Manual Compaction for MRI's GC (`GC.compact`)
- I've tested the compactor with a Rails application, and I want to share my results.
I added the middleware below:
- 10:13 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15626 (Open): Manual Compaction for MRI's GC (`GC.compact`)
I've attached a patch that implements a compactor for MRI. I'll try to describe the patch in detail below, bu...
- 01:03 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15539: Proc.new with no block shouldn't always warn
- ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote:
> I'll file the reason soon.
> Anyway, I recommend you to rewrite it with a block pa...
- 11:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15539 (Rejected): Proc.new with no block shouldn't always warn
r66772 introduced a warning for the following code:
def foo bar = Proc.new
- 12:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15393: Add compilation flags to freeze Array and Hash literals
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
> tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson) wrote:
> > I thought about doing this with ".fre...
- 05:28 PM Ruby trunk Revision 66788 (trunk): Update refinements docs
- Co-Authored-By: Vladimir Dementyev <email@example.com>
- 12:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7492 (Closed): Segmentation fault at DL::TestDL#test_call_double on x64 Windows 8
- These tests were removed in r48217, so I'm closing this.
- 12:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11140: Allow rubygems' `require` to handle `autoload` calls
- Is this still failing? I don't see it on RubyCI.org
Also available in: Atom