- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 07/22/2015
Reported issues: 87
- 04:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10910 (Assigned): NoMethodError when opening SSL connection with OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_PEER s...
- 04:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10910: NoMethodError when opening SSL connection with OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_PEER set and anon...
- I see. I'm not sure what I did wrong because it seems to be behaving correctly now. Maybe I was running an older ver...
- 10:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10910 (Feedback): NoMethodError when opening SSL connection with OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_PEER s...
When I apply just the test, it doesn't fail. Are you sure the bug is still present? If it's still present, c...
- 03:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11356: Add ECDH support to OpenSSL wrapper
Thanks for the feedback! I've attached a new patch that refactors those parts.
- 09:10 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11356 (Closed): Add ECDH support to OpenSSL wrapper
- FireFox wants to use ECDH on HTTP/2 connections, and there is no way to add it to the SSL context. This patch adds a...
- 02:31 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9390: Support for the ALPN TLS extension
- > I think we need to keep ‘selected’ markable by GC as long as anything
> may use ‘out’ . Otherwise ‘out’ can refer ...
- 02:07 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9390: Support for the ALPN TLS extension
- Hi, I've attached a patch that adds ALPN support. I'll apply in a week if no one has objections!
- 05:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11152 (Feedback): Resolv::DNS should use Search Domains provided in /etc/resolv.conf by default
It should parse your `/etc/resolv.conf` file. Can you post your `/etc/resolv.conf`? Maybe it's a problem wit...
- 07:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11155 (Closed): Files named 'b' cannot be autoloaded
- I have two files:
autoload :C, 'b'
- 07:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11140: Allow rubygems' `require` to handle `autoload` calls
- Usaku NAKAMURA wrote:
> Aaron, this commit breaks some tests on `ruby/test_require.rb`.
> Check [RubyCI](http://rub...
Also available in: Atom