tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Login: tenderlovemaking
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 06/30/2020
- 09:18 PM Ruby master Feature #17002 (Closed): Extend heap pages to exactly 16KiB
- Thanks, I committed it.
- 09:17 PM Ruby master Revision b06a4dc6 (git): Expand heap pages to be exactly 16kb
- This commit expands heap pages to be exactly 16KiB and eliminates the
I believe ...
- 07:59 PM Ruby master Bug #17005 (Third Party's Issue): lib_gssapi.rb:182: [BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x000000000000004d
- Looks like an issue with the gssapi gem and not Ruby. There is an issue on the gssapi repository that looks the same...
- 05:04 PM Ruby master Feature #17004: Provide a way for methods to omit their return value
- The more I think about this, the more it concerns me. If there is some library code like this:
- 10:07 PM Ruby master Feature #17002 (Closed): Extend heap pages to exactly 16KiB
I would like to extend heap pages to be exactly 16KiB. Currently, `struct heap_page_body` is 16KiB - `(sizeof...
- 11:27 PM Ruby master Revision e2d94f61 (git): Convert RMoved to a doubly linked list
- This commit converts RMoved slots to a doubly linked list. I want to
convert this to a doubly linked list because the...
- 08:53 PM Ruby master Revision 62ce8f96 (git): Revert "Combine sweeping and moving"
- This reverts commit 02b216e5a70235f42f537e895d6f1afd05d8916a.
This reverts commit 9b8825b6f94696c9659f93f5da9bf026446...
- 05:44 PM Ruby master Revision 2ba2b32d (git): Freeing cc tables doesn't need access to ID
- We don't need to resolve symbols when freeing cc tables, so this commit
just changes the id table iterator to look at...
- 10:08 PM Ruby master Revision 42a2fa3b (git): fix debugging output
- 02:49 AM Ruby master Revision 7e289cdf (git): [ruby/psych] Fixing compatibility with libyaml 0.2.5
- The main issue is that commas aren't allowed in local tags. libyaml
was updated to follow the spec, and our tests we...
Also available in: Atom