tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 09/04/2019
- Ruby master (Developer, 11/13/2009)
- Ruby (Developer, 03/25/2010)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport191 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- 09:58 PM Ruby master Revision 515b1989 (git): Make NODE_ARYPTN layout consistent between Ripper and AST
- We are seeing SEGVs in CI:
This is happening because ...
- 06:57 PM Ruby master Revision 14e37310 (git): Make sure WB executes after object is reachable
- 09:00 PM Ruby master Revision 91ee9584 (git): Macros can't be expressions, so make a function
- Macros can't be expressions, that is a GNU extension (I didn't know
that). This commit converts the macro to a funct...
- 07:42 PM Ruby master Revision 13951023 (git): WB needs to be executed after object is reachable
- 05:44 PM Ruby master Revision 414a80d2 (git): `NODE_MATCH` needs to be marked / allocated from marking bucket
- Fixes a test in RubySpec
- 09:26 PM Ruby master Revision d8a4af47 (git): Only use `add_mark_object` in Ripper
- This patch changes parse.y to only use `add_mark_object` in Ripper.
Previously we were seeing a bug in write barrier ...
- 09:26 PM Ruby master Revision 4524780d (git): Revert "Reverting node marking until I can fix GC problem."
- This reverts commit 092f31e7e23c0ee04df987f0c0f979d036971804.
- 07:44 PM Ruby master Revision 092f31e7 (git): Reverting node marking until I can fix GC problem.
- Looks like we're getting WB misses during stressful GC on startup. I am
- 06:37 PM Ruby master Revision f211ab20 (git): I forgot to add `break` in my case statements
- Give me a break.
- 06:04 PM Ruby master Revision 8f096226 (git): Stash tmpbuffer inside internal structs
- I guess those AST node were actually used for something, so we'd better
not touch them. Instead this commit just put...
Also available in: Atom