- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/16/2014
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport92 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport93 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 03/25/2010)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- ruby-trunk (Developer, 11/13/2009)
Reported issues: 77
- 01:40 AM ruby-trunk Feature #6083: Hide a Bignum definition
- Ah, thanks! I think I can get it merged upstream.
- 12:01 AM ruby-trunk Feature #6083: Hide a Bignum definition
r44957 breaks the sqlite3 gem. I guess it uses the RBIGNUM_LEN macro:
- 01:43 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9497 (Rejected): segv with installing gems
- I think this is my fault. Removing my installation and re-installing seemed to fix the problem.
- 01:37 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9497: segv with installing gems
- Yes, it seems to still break with GC disabled. I'll rebuild with -g and see if I can get a backtrace.
- 12:11 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9497: segv with installing gems
- I forgot to mention that this is in a checkout of the rubygems code. Here is the full reproduction steps:
- 12:09 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9497 (Rejected): segv with installing gems
- I'm getting a segv with trunk Ruby. To reproduce it do `ruby -d -I lib -S gem install minitst -V`. It seems to only...
- 06:55 PM ruby-trunk Bug #8978: Fiddle possibly misuses mprotect
- I took the mprotect example from the ffi man pages. Seems there must be a bug in the example code. Anyway, I've fix...
- 06:39 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9458 (Rejected): File write mode
- I think that's how writing to a File is supposed to work.
- 02:12 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9439: Remove OpenSSL from stdlib
- On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 12:32:12AM +0000, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Issue #9439 has been updated by Yusuke Endoh.
- 11:51 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9439: Remove OpenSSL from stdlib
- On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 09:05:18PM +0000, email@example.com wrote:
> Issue #9439 has been updated by Usaku NAKA...
Also available in: Atom