tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 08/26/2017
- 12:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13574 (Open): Method redefinition warning
If I redefine a method like this, I get a warning:
- 12:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13252 (Assigned): C API for creating strings without copying
I'd like to have a C API that allows me to create String objects without copying the underlying `char *`. Bas...
- 01:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13223: `File.join` will segv if File::SEPARATOR and File::Separator are set.
- @nobu I went by what the documentation says:
* File.join(string, ...) -> string
- 06:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13223 (Closed): `File.join` will segv if File::SEPARATOR and File::Separator are set.
- The program below will crash with a segv:
File.const_set :Separator, "hello"
File.const_set :SEPARATOR, ...
- 06:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13067: TrueClass,FalseClass to provide `===` to match truthy/falsy values.
- IMO the backwards incompatibility risks outweigh the rewards.
As Marc-Andre says, `array.grep(true)` and `array.gr...
- 09:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13001 (Closed): Add `full` option to `ObjectSpace.dump_all`
- I would like to include T_NONE slots in the `ObjectSpace.dump_all` outpout so that I can visualize heap fragmentation...
- 05:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12988 (Closed): Calling `inspect` sometimes causes a segv
- Should be fixed in r56938
- 11:01 PM CommonRuby Feature #12732: An option to pass to `Integer`, `Float`, to return `nil` instead of raise an exception
> Is there any problem with the following code?
> Integer(str) rescue default_value
1. It's ...
- 10:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12989 (Open): Passing `binmode: true` to `IO.pipe` makes `binmode?` return `true` but encoding is not binary
- Here is a sample program:
Encoding.default_external = Encoding::UTF_8
Encoding.default_internal = Encodi...
- 06:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12988 (Closed): Calling `inspect` sometimes causes a segv
- `rb_obj_inspect` calls `rb_ivar_count ` to find the number of instance variables on an object. `rb_ivar_count` uses ...
Also available in: Atom