- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 11/20/2015
Reported issues: 89
- 09:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11599: Dump entries of hash in ObjectSpace
- We should probably get Aman's opinion on this since he wrote the initial heap dumping code. Personally, I would like...
- 03:48 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11607: [PATCH] fiddle: release GVL for ffi_call
- On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 05:08:36AM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
> So, should I commit the patch as-is, or perhaps add a ...
- 03:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11489: XMLRPC client cannot alter SSL options for _async calls
- @zzak: This seems like an issue with the XMLRPC client, not openssl?
It seems like XMLRPC should take an http obje...
- 02:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11625: Unlock GVL for SHA1 calculations
- On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 09:07:17AM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
> Юрий Соколов <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > What...
- 02:48 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11607: [PATCH] fiddle: release GVL for ffi_call
- On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 08:54:07AM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
> Yes, user must check if the function is MT-safe. Prob...
- 09:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11625: Unlock GVL for SHA1 calculations
- Hi Eric,
Thanks for the feedback. I've updated the patch will your suggestions. Thank you!
sha1.h exports SHA...
- 07:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11625 (Open): Unlock GVL for SHA1 calculations
- I'm trying to calculate many sha1 checksums, but the current sha1 implementation doesn't unlock the GVL, so I can't d...
- 10:01 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11596 (Closed): Getting [BUG] rb_vm_get_cref: unreachable
- I'm getting a crash when running the Rails tests.
When I run this in the ActiveRecord tests:
$ ruby -v -I ...
Also available in: Atom