tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Login: tenderlovemaking
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 07/06/2021
- 08:44 AM Ruby master Revision 593164c2 (git): [ruby/openssl] Add SSLSocket#getbyte
- Normal sockets respond to `getbyte`, so we should make SSLSocket respond
to `getbyte` as well. This way we can subst...
- 10:37 AM Ruby master Revision 5c0d8c63 (git): [ruby/fiddle] Add "offsetof" to Struct classes (https://github.com/ruby/fiddle/pull/83)
- * Add "offsetof" to Struct classes
I need to get the offset of a member inside a struct without allocating
- 02:33 AM Ruby master Feature #18026 (Open): Add global variables for instruction information
- When I am debugging crashes in Ruby, sometimes it is very convenient to disassemble iseqs in a core file. For exampl...
- 12:49 AM Ruby master Bug #17984 (Closed): [BUG] try to mark T_NONE object
- Applied in changeset commit:git|2599d1a8dff29a2376f36c8cc301839b454fc064.
Store the dup'd CDHASH in the o...
- 12:48 AM Ruby master Revision 2599d1a8 (git): Store the dup'd CDHASH in the object list during IBF load
- Since b2fc592c304 nothing was holding a reference to the dup'd CDHASH
during IBF loading. If a GC happened to run du...
- 10:28 PM Ruby master Bug #17984: [BUG] try to mark T_NONE object
- I think I was finally able to track this down. The iseq marks references by walking the instructions looking for Rub...
- 08:26 AM Ruby master Revision b036a44e (git): [ruby/racc] Remove Object monkey patch
- I don't think we need this monkey patch anymore, so lets remove it!
- 05:18 PM Ruby master Misc #17886: DevelopersMeeting20210617Japan
- * [Feature #17763] Add an inline cache for class variables
* This seems to speed up Rails applications at the cost...
- 09:17 PM Ruby master Bug #17984: [BUG] try to mark T_NONE object
- Can you send me a core file and I can take a look?
- 11:31 PM Ruby master Revision d74e5d5b (git): Crash more nicely when the VM isn't fully set up
- If we crash but the VM isn't fully alive, we can get an infinite loop.
Also available in: Atom