tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 07/09/2018
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 11/13/2009)
- Ruby (Developer, 03/25/2010)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport191 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- 08:01 PM Ruby trunk Revision 63923 (trunk): Remove redundant code in the compiler.
- During instruction translation (linked list -> iseq generation), we can
treat `TS_VALUE` and `TS_ISEQ` the same as th...
- 07:20 PM Ruby trunk Revision 63922 (trunk): Remove test code. ISE generation should not impact write barrier
- 05:49 PM Ruby trunk Revision 63921 (trunk): Add lldb as a debugger option
- This adds support for lldb as a debugger so that tests can be run under
lldb like this:
$ make test-all TESTS=test...
- 05:47 PM Ruby trunk Revision 63920 (trunk): Fix crash when loading iseq from an array
- Objects loaded during iseq deserialization using arrays need to be added
to the compile time mark array so that they ...
- 12:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14607 (Open): Fix use of the rb_profile_frames start parameter
- ko1 said I shouldn't have committed the patch, so I reverted. Sorry!
- 12:13 AM Ruby trunk Revision 63267 (trunk): Revert "Fix use of `rb_profile_frames` start parameter"
- This reverts commit r63265.
ko1 said I should not have committed this! I'm sorry!
- 10:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14607 (Closed): Fix use of the rb_profile_frames start parameter
- Applied in changeset trunk|r63265.
Fix use of `rb_profile_frames` start parameter
rb_profile_frames was ...
- 10:49 PM Ruby trunk Revision 63265 (trunk): Fix use of `rb_profile_frames` start parameter
- rb_profile_frames was always behaving as if the value given for the
start parameter was 0.
The reason for this was t...
- 09:36 PM Ruby trunk Revision 63147 (trunk): Add write barrier calls for direct marking objects.
- This commit adds write barriers for objects marked from `rb_iseq_mark`.
r62851 introduced direct marking from iseqs t...
- 09:21 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14605: Remove `original_iseq` from `rb_iseq_constant_body`
- ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote:
> On my comment, I want to make clear that is it a typo of "encoded" -> "decoded" or not....
Also available in: Atom