srawlins (Sam Rawlins)
- Login: srawlins
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/21/2013
- Last connection: 05/21/2014
- 02:29 AM Ruby master Feature #9508: Add method coverage and branch coverage metrics
- Hi Yusuke, I looked into the performance issue:
* I used the mail gem specs as a slightly longer performance test....
- 05:04 PM Ruby master Feature #9508: Add method coverage and branch coverage metrics
- Hi Yusuke, thanks for the comments! I want to first defend the Demand and Use Case. And thank you for the Review comm...
- 06:12 AM Ruby master Bug #9701: RDoc description for `String#<<` and `String#concat`
- True story, in string.c:
rb_define_method(rb_cString, "concat", rb_str_concat, 1);
- 06:08 AM Ruby master Bug #9703: Inconsistent profile output
- This is due to `profile.rb`'s `:specialized_instruction => false` compile option, on [line 5](https://github.com/ruby...
- 04:52 AM Ruby master Bug #9683: Segmentation fault when using default proc feature in ruby Hash object
- Nobu, Is p466 an unreleased version? Is it ruby_2_0_0 branch? In any case, you are correct: can reproduce in 2.0.0-p4...
- 03:50 AM Ruby master Feature #9602: Logic with `Enumerable#grep`
- I've updated my patch some more with Enumerable#reject and Array#reject. (Array#reject was weird... I reabsorbed `ary...
- 07:23 PM Ruby master Bug #9683: Segmentation fault when using default proc feature in ruby Hash object
- Currently, trunk act's like Eran's example: `a` first results in SystemStackError, then results in segmentation f...
- 07:03 PM Ruby master Bug #9680: String#sub and siblings should not use regex when String pattern is passed
- Good point, Benoit! This is actually why I started looking into #gsub in the first place. I benchmarked ActiveSupport...
- 02:02 AM Ruby master Bug #9680: String#sub and siblings should not use regex when String pattern is passed
- I think the speedup in this patch comes almost entirely from skipping the regex engine, not from the GC savings.
- 12:09 AM Ruby master Bug #9680 (Closed): String#sub and siblings should not use regex when String pattern is passed
- Currently `String#sub`, `#sub!`, `#gsub, and `#gsub!` all accept a String pattern, but immediately create a Regexp fr...
Also available in: Atom