- Registered on: 07/21/2013
- Last connection: 04/06/2014
Reported issues: 5
- 06:12 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9701: RDoc description for `String#<<` and `String#concat`
- True story, in string.c:
rb_define_method(rb_cString, "concat", rb_str_concat, 1);
- 06:08 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9703: Inconsistent profile output
- This is due to `profile.rb`'s `:specialized_instruction => false` compile option, on [line 5](https://github.com/ruby...
- 04:52 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9683: Segmentation fault when using default proc feature in ruby Hash object
- Nobu, Is p466 an unreleased version? Is it ruby_2_0_0 branch? In any case, you are correct: can reproduce in 2.0.0-p4...
- 03:50 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9602: Logic with `Enumerable#grep`
- I've updated my patch some more with Enumerable#reject and Array#reject. (Array#reject was weird... I reabsorbed `ary...
- 07:23 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9683: Segmentation fault when using default proc feature in ruby Hash object
- Currently, trunk act's like Eran's example: `a` first results in SystemStackError, then results in segmentation f...
- 07:03 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9680: String#sub and siblings should not use regex when String pattern is passed
- Good point, Benoit! This is actually why I started looking into #gsub in the first place. I benchmarked ActiveSupport...
- 02:02 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9680: String#sub and siblings should not use regex when String pattern is passed
- I think the speedup in this patch comes almost entirely from skipping the regex engine, not from the GC savings.
- 12:09 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9680 (Closed): String#sub and siblings should not use regex when String pattern is passed
- Currently `String#sub`, `#sub!`, `#gsub, and `#gsub!` all accept a String pattern, but immediately create a Regexp fr...
- 10:55 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9676 (Closed): String#gsub shouldn't allocate so many Strings in its loop
- `rb_reg_search()` allocates (dups) a String to attach to the backreference object ( `RMATCH(match)->str = rb_str_new4...
- 04:37 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9602: Logic with `Enumerable#grep`
- I've updated my patch with Array#select, nobu's `break` suggestion, and documentation and tests:
* GitHub: https:/...
Also available in: Atom