soulcutter (Bradley Schaefer)
- Login: soulcutter
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/25/2013
- Last connection: 07/02/2020
- 04:45 PM Ruby master Feature #17004: Provide a way for methods to omit their return value
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-16:
> soulcutter (Bradley Schaefer) wrote in #note-15:
> > Also, how wou...
- 04:13 PM Ruby master Feature #17004: Provide a way for methods to omit their return value
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-13:
> def foo(**kw)
- 01:53 AM Ruby master Bug #8817 (Closed): Method#owner on prepended classes is an instance rather than Class/Method
- rdoc indicates that Method#owner will return a class or module that defines a method. http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-2....
Also available in: Atom