robertgrimm (Robert Grimm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/05/2013
- Last connection: 09/23/2018
- 03:23 PM Ruby master Bug #10116: gem with extension but without lib dir gets installed with a lib dir with wrong permissions
- On FreeBSD, "gem" winds up using /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/2.1/rubygems/ext/ext_conf_builder.rb which is slightly...
- 02:48 PM Ruby master Bug #10116 (Closed): gem with extension but without lib dir gets installed with a lib dir with wrong permissions
- When installing a ruby gem that has a C extension but not an explicit lib directory, the created lib directory will h...
- 03:10 AM Backport193 Backport #8216: Request of backport of fix for Bug #8169
- Ruby 1.9.3's mkmf.rb generates an incorrect conftest.c with this change and results in a "main is undeclared" error.
Also available in: Atom