gfx (Goro FUJI)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/10/2013
- Last connection: 11/26/2019
- 02:54 AM Ruby master Revision 982208c6 (git): [ruby/rexml] use #inspect to print meta-characters in error messages
- 01:29 AM Ruby master Feature #15352 (Open): Mandatory block parameters
- There are too many block parameter assertions (it's kind of idioms: [`raise NoBlockGiven unless glock_given?`](https:...
- 01:39 AM Ruby master Bug #14432: Ruby crashes with "[BUG] pthread_mutex_destroy: Device or resource busy (EBUSY)"
- This issue is no longer reproduced after upgrading Ruby to v2.5.0, as normalperson predicted. Thanks.
- 06:12 AM CommonRuby Feature #11541: Let attr_accessor, _reader & _writer return symbols of the defined methods
I'm about to issue the same feature request😆
- 08:20 AM Ruby master Bug #14558: "Backtrace in reverse order" always upsets my brain!
- mrkn (Kenta Murata) wrote:
> > it sometimes "reversed", sometimes "non-reversed"
> Is it acceptable that the ba...
- 07:37 AM Ruby master Bug #14558 (Open): "Backtrace in reverse order" always upsets my brain!
- A Ruby 2.5.0 feature "backtrace in reverse order", issued in https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/8661, is confusing in ...
- 06:51 AM Ruby master Bug #14432 (Closed): Ruby crashes with "[BUG] pthread_mutex_destroy: Device or resource busy (EBUSY)"
- We notice that sidekiq (sidekiq pro) workers crash by `rb_bug_errno()`.
The very line that the issue raised is her...
- 04:05 PM Ruby master Feature #8953 (Assigned): `str =~ /pattern/` does not call =~ method if (1) str is a String, (2) /pattern/ is a Regexp literal
- The expression `a =~ b` does not call the =~ method in some cases.
I think it is a bug that results from optimizatio...
- 10:44 AM Backport200 Backport #8884 (Closed): `caller(1, nil)` raises a runtime error while its reference says its signature as `caller(start=1, length=nil)`
- > $ ruby -e 'caller(1, nil)'
> -e:1:in `caller': no implicit conversion from nil to integer (TypeError)
> from -e:1...
Also available in: Atom