sowieso (So Wieso)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/05/2013
- Last connection: 09/04/2018
- 02:48 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14594: Rethink yield_self's name
- This looks **to_be** perfect, I really like this idea!
- 07:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12912: An endless range `(1..)`
- I tried to structure my post to make it clear that there a two different types of uses for ranges. Of course `..5` wh...
- 06:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12912: An endless range `(1..)`
- I like this change.
**As for general ranges**:
I was somewhat comfortable with `.step`, but this is much nicer. ...
- 04:03 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14594: Rethink yield_self's name
- I just like to stress that having an easy and short name is more important than having a name that correctly describe...
- 12:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10320: require into module
- Michael Gee wrote:
> I don't like changing `require` with one argument to mean something else. It would break too m...
- 12:49 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10320: require into module
- I chose the symbol `:Lib`, as I thought Ruby would complain if the constant `Lib` would not exist at this time. The k...
- 10:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10320 (Open): require into module
- When requiring a library, global namespace always gets polluted, at least with one module name. So when requiring a g...
- 06:20 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10042: Deprecate postfix rescue syntax for removal in 3.0
- Hi, I'm against it :-)
Nobody is forced to use it, and for short scripts it can be quite useful.
For example to fet...
- 10:37 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9076: New one-argument block syntax: &.
- Matthew Kerwin wrote:
> I share concerns that have been voiced earlier in the thread.
> This code snippet: `foo...
- 12:09 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9076: New one-argument block syntax: &.
- I think this would be a really great idea.
`Symbol#to_proc` is technically a nice solution, but not nice from the es...
Also available in: Atom