- Registered on: 07/22/2009
- Last connection: 11/02/2012
Reported issues: 1
- 06:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4848: DateTime.jd raises 'invalid fraction' when called with more than one argument
The second example has gone partially missing above (because RedMine doesn't appear to be escaping the < and ...
- 06:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4848 (Rejected): DateTime.jd raises 'invalid fraction' when called with more than one argument
- Since trunk revision 31862, the DateTime.jd function raises an ArgumentError with message 'invalid fraction' when it ...
Also available in: Atom