baweaver (Brandon Weaver)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/10/2013
- Last connection: 04/18/2018
- 07:45 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14709: Proper pattern matching
- On considering a bit more, I've come up with a few syntax variants for such a feature.
Preference towards avoiding...
- 05:22 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14709: Proper pattern matching
- ## On Pattern Matching in Other Languages
For continuity, we should also go over implementations in other language...
- 02:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14709: Proper pattern matching
- It should also be mentioned that the way I achieved the pattern matching mentioned above was by using a status contai...
- 01:47 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14698: DevelopersMeeting20180517Japan
- I would also like to propose that this be discussed as it recently came up: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14709
- 01:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14709: Proper pattern matching
- It was mentioned to me on Reddit that I should detail exactly what cases of pattern matching would entail.
- 12:39 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14709: Proper pattern matching
- I am the author of aforementioned Qo, so I believe I can shed some light on a few things:
* The thinking behind Qo...
- 07:02 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14698: DevelopersMeeting20180517Japan
- zverok (Victor Shepelev) wrote:
> > your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss with your SHORT comment ...
- 07:00 AM CommonRuby Feature #13581: Syntax sugar for method reference
- sevos (Artur Roszczyk) wrote:
> After a while I am becoming a bigger fan of the triple colon operator. We could impl...
- 06:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- yuroyoro (TOMOHITO Ozaki) wrote:
> Most languages do not define function composition in built-in operators, but prov...
- 10:20 PM CommonRuby Feature #14697: Introducing Range#% as an alias to Range#step
- Have we considered a name like `every`?
(1..).every(2) # => 2, 4, 6, 8
I did not know that `st...
Also available in: Atom