- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/10/2013
- Last connection: 03/19/2015
Reported issues: 1
- 08:32 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10883: Passing a block to itself
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Why `itself` doesn't return itself?
> It seems very confusing.
Why can't we just tie i...
- 12:13 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10095: Object#as
- Andrew Vit wrote:
> This feature also looks a lot like a pipeline.
> Here are some examples how people implemen...
- 10:06 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10308 (Open): Pipes in Ruby
- Much akin to the Unix and Elixir piping, I think it would be an interesting feature to consider in Ruby.
- 05:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6727: Add Array#rest (with implementation)
- As this seems to have been either dead-ended or otherwise, I'd like to bring it back up.
Most of the arguments I h...
Also available in: Atom