Soilent (Konstantin _)
- 10:59 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13827 (Open): Improve performance of `Base64.urlsafe_encode64`
- Improve performance of `Base64.urlsafe_encode64` by avoiding unnecessary memory allocations. This may seem insignific...
- 09:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12238: Logger writes progname if log message is nil
I see that it is supposed to be like this. Seems a bit weird though.
- 07:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12238 (Rejected): Logger writes progname if log message is nil
- Please consider the following example:
logger = Logger.new($stdout)
# Log message is nil
- 12:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10286 (Closed): BigDecimal - inconsistency with other numeric classes
- Unlike other numerical classes, BigDecimal does not raise ArgumentError when I try to parse invalid value.
- 03:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9945 (Closed): Segmentation fault when defining recursive method
- The following code causes segmentation fault, although I expect it to create stack overflow.
a = Object.n...
- 10:19 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9141 (Closed): define_singleton_method creates private method
I stumbled upon the following problem:
irb(main):001:0> guy = "Bob"
Also available in: Atom