nowacki (Maciek Nowacki)
- Login: nowacki
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/26/2013
- Last connection: 11/26/2013
- 06:03 AM Ruby master Bug #9157: rb_readlink() calls rb_str_modify_expand() too early
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> This issue was solved with changeset r43853.
Ah, I didn't realize that rb_str_mo...
- 03:23 PM Ruby master Bug #9158 (Closed): bug in rb_readlink() in file.c (fixed)
Here is a cute bug that has existed for a little while in file.c . Ruby will tend to crash when File.rea...
- 03:12 PM Ruby master Bug #9157 (Closed): rb_readlink() calls rb_str_modify_expand() too early
- If rb_readlink() (file.c) is called on a long symlink, Ruby tends to crash. This is present in -trunk. The problem is...
Also available in: Atom