mxey (Maximilian Gass)
- Login: mxey
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/28/2009
- Last connection: 06/13/2010
- 08:31 PM Ruby master Feature #3436 (Closed): Spawn the timer thread lazily
As discussed in http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/1820, Ruby 1.9.1
always spawns a timer thread whi...
- 06:49 PM Backport191 Bug #1820: Always spawns a thread that loops on the futex syscall
It is not using 100% of one core, not at all. But it causes frequent wakeups that prevent the CPU from going ...
- 05:59 PM Backport191 Bug #1820: Always spawns a thread that loops on the futex syscall
I see no problem with spawning an extra thread to handle signals. But if that is true, the extra thread shoul...
- 04:12 AM Backport191 Bug #1820 (Rejected): Always spawns a thread that loops on the futex syscall
Starting with Ruby 1.9, every Ruby process starts two threads.
One of these is looping on the futex syscal...
Also available in: Atom