oelmekki (Olivier El Mekki)
- Login: oelmekki
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/16/2013
- Last connection: 12/16/2013
- 05:42 PM Ruby master Feature #9253: Regexp named match and case statement
- I didn't know of this syntax, thanks Yusuke.
mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote:
> There is a way to capture it: use $~[:b...
- 10:16 PM Ruby master Feature #9253 (Open): Regexp named match and case statement
I've notice there's no mean to use captured named matches with case
> a, b = "foo bar",...
Also available in: Atom