vajrasky (Vajrasky Kok)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/19/2013
- Last connection: 03/07/2014
- 07:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9383 (Closed): Add unit test for FileUtils.chown_R
- There is no unit tests for FileUtils.chown_R.
Here is the patch to add unit test for FileUtils.chown_R.
- 05:58 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9327: Why FileUtils.rmdir ignores Errno::ENOTEMPTY ?
- It is because we added :parents option in FileUtils.rmdir. See this ticket for detail: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/iss...
- 05:50 PM Backport191 Bug #3178: Fileutils#rmdir does rescue Dir Errors without raising new
- Here is the preliminary patch. Any feedback is welcome.
- 04:44 PM Ruby trunk Misc #9307 (Closed): Add expression for Zlib.adler32 documentation
- In ext/zlib/zlib.c, line 435, there is a line:
* FIXME: expression.
So I replaced it with the expression of Zli...
- 07:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9303 (Closed): Add unit test for chown method in test_fileutils.rb to test that it does not chmod recursively
- I was about to write unit test for FileUtils.chown_R then I realized that I needed to make sure FileUtils.chown does ...
- 07:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9292 (Closed): Add unit test for chown method in test_fileutils.rb with root account
- There is no unit test for chown method in test_fileutils.rb with root account. Chown with root account has unique beh...
- 05:40 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9286 (Closed): Add unit test for test_chown in test_fileutils.rb with non-root account
- Right now, there is no unit tests for test_chown except for checking whether chown is singleton or not. Hereby, I att...
- 06:19 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9263 (Closed): When creating symlink (or link) and the destination exists already, the error message is ambiguous
- Assume file 'link_b' already exists.
irb(main):001:0> File.symlink('a.txt', 'link_b')
Errno::EEXIST: File exists ...
Also available in: Atom