- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/31/2013
- Last connection: 10/21/2016
- 09:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11929: No programatic way to check ability to dup/clone an object
- Mike, your last proposal is simple, beautiful and smart.
1.dup #=> 1
- 04:30 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11929 (Closed): No programatic way to check ability to dup/clone an object
- We can't dup a Fixnum, and it's ok. But I'm wondering «why is Fixnum saying it can dup?»
- 05:37 PM Ruby trunk Misc #9331 (Closed): Add examples to Set#intersect? and Set#disjoint?
Also available in: Atom