kivikakk (Ashe Connor)
- 06:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5446: at_fork callback API
- Are we still interested in pursuing something like this? I'd be happy to push it forward.
- 05:47 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14834: rb_profile_frames SEGV when PC adjusted on IFUNC
- Here's an easy way to reproduce the segfault on current trunk:
- 05:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14834: rb_profile_frames SEGV when PC adjusted on IFUNC
* is the original change correct? Some instructions have the `handle_frame?` property, which means they *...
- 05:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14834: rb_profile_frames SEGV when PC adjusted on IFUNC
- It's also worth noting:
* is the increment of `pc` with `ec->cfp->pc++` correct? What if the instruction is multip...
- 05:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14834 (Closed): rb_profile_frames SEGV when PC adjusted on IFUNC
- Since r62052, we increment `ec->cfp->pc` by one pointer width (e.g. 8 bytes) in `gc_event_hook_body` around the `EXEC...
- 01:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14586 (Closed): URI::RFC2396_Parser#unescape raises an exception if the input is mixed Unicode and percent-escapes
- Currently, the following test case passes:
p1 = URI::Parser.new
- 01:22 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- The new guidelines look good. I support Shyouhei's suggestion to leave the final decision up to Matz.
- 03:25 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9424: ruby 1.9 & 2.x has insecure SSL/TLS client defaults
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> I don't wanna be raped like them.
How on earth can you think this is appropriate?
Also available in: Atom