kivikakk (Ashe Connor)
- 01:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14586 (Closed): URI::RFC2396_Parser#unescape raises an exception if the input is mixed Unicode and percent-escapes
- Currently, the following test case passes:
p1 = URI::Parser.new
- 01:22 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- The new guidelines look good. I support Shyouhei's suggestion to leave the final decision up to Matz.
- 03:25 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9424: ruby 1.9 & 2.x has insecure SSL/TLS client defaults
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> I don't wanna be raped like them.
How on earth can you think this is appropriate?
Also available in: Atom