Sirupsen (Simon Eskildsen)
- Login: Sirupsen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/24/2014
- Last connection: 01/24/2014
- 01:33 PM Ruby master Bug #9448: Assignment with overridden = returns return value of method rather than new value
- Thanks a lot for the quick fix!
- 09:53 PM Ruby master Bug #9448 (Closed): Assignment with overridden = returns return value of method rather than new value
- When calling = the assignment will return the return value of the = method, rather than the value of the right-ha...
Also available in: Atom