dstosik (David Stosik)
- Login: dstosik
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/28/2014
- Last connection: 03/29/2017
- 07:33 AM Ruby master Bug #11430: Redefining a lazy-loaded variable in child context within RSpec spec causes crash
- I believe this is related to an incorrect use of RSpec's `let`, and has nothing to do with Ruby. (=> **not a bug** he...
- 07:13 AM Ruby master Bug #13106: Timeout does not wait for more than 120 seconds
- **I think this is not a bug.**
It looks like you are catching the `Timeout::Error` raised by `Net::HTTP.get_respon...
- 08:47 AM Ruby master Bug #9457: Regexp: when using subexpression calls, returned match groups seem wrong
- "Subexpression calls":http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-2.0/Regexp.html#class-Regexp-label-Subexpression+Calls
- 08:32 AM Ruby master Bug #9457 (Rejected): Regexp: when using subexpression calls, returned match groups seem wrong
Here are a two examples:
/(Tarzan|Jane) loves (\g<1>)/.match("Tarzan loves Jane").to_a
Also available in: Atom