- Email: Rei.Odaira@gmail.com
- Registered on: 02/07/2014
- Last connection: 11/17/2015
Reported issues: 11
- 05:52 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10686: Memory leaking from torture test of symbol GC
- I would like to propose two changes in `test/ruby/test_symbol.rb (TestSymbol#test_symbol_fstr_leak)`.
First, this ...
- 12:10 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11514: AIX6.1 - Ruby 2.2.3 - Segmentation fault in :byteslice
- I discussed this with Tony using emails, and it turned out that it was due to the default size limit in memory alloca...
- 09:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11483: internal.h included after math.h in complex.c
- Possible options:
1. Define M_PI and M_PI_2 in complex.c
2. Define _LARGE_FILES not in config.h but in a compiler o...
- 06:55 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11483 (Closed): internal.h included after math.h in complex.c
- r51313 modified complex.c to include internal.h after math.h, so that ruby/missing.h (included from internal.h) can t...
- 10:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10090: Display of program name in process listing under AIX
The previous patch was slightly (but critically) wrong, so please apply r47852.
- 08:56 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10090: Display of program name in process listing under AIX
- Ah, I almost understood. After Process.setproctitle is called, argv, argv, etc. are no longer valid, so we must...
- 08:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10090: Display of program name in process listing under AIX
- I would like to fix this problem. It seems there is no reason this line is necessary (`missing/setproctitle.c:compat_...
- 08:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9914: posix_fadvise() does not work correctly with _LARGE_FILES on 32-bit AIX
- I am not familiar with autoconf, but shoundn't this be `ac_cv_func_posix_fadvise`, not `ac_cv_posix_fadvise`?
- 01:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9884: thread_pthread.c assumes pthread_t is a scalar type
- I was looking at this page:
- 03:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9928: Fiddle::TestHandle#test_NEXT fails on AIX due to unexported symbols of extension libra...
- Yes, AIX supports dlopen(). According to the discussion at [Bug #1914], only relatively old versions of AIX did not s...
Also available in: Atom