yui-knk (Kaneko Yuichiro)
- Registered on: 02/17/2014
- Last connection: 09/06/2017
- 12:09 AM Ruby trunk Revision 60015 (trunk): test/ruby/test_iseq.rb: Skip test_safe_call_chain if Coverage is running.
- Follow up to r59990.
When Coverage is running, trace2 instructions are inserted
to take branch coverages for safe met...
- 12:17 AM Ruby trunk Revision 59990 (trunk): Enable to take branch coverages for safe method invocations
- 05:17 AM Ruby trunk Revision 59952 (trunk): thread.c: Clear an array for method coverage
- * thread.c (reset_coverage_i): Clear an
array for method coverage just like
line coverage and branch coverage.
- 07:19 AM Ruby trunk Revision 59943 (trunk): node.h: Remove a not used macro
- * node.h (nd_refinements_): nd_refinements_ was
introduced on r49894. But this macro has not been
used since r49897.
- 12:40 AM Ruby trunk Revision 59915 (trunk): ext/coverage/coverage.c (rb_coverage_start): Ensure `opt` is a hash
- Ensure `opt` is a hash before using `rb_hash_lookup` to `opt`.
This will prevent SEGV when an inappropriate object (i...
- 01:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13667: Add Coverage.running? to quickly check if Coverage is enabled.
- I also think `running?` is better. And I feel `#test_coverage_running?` is good enough :)
- 01:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13838: Add the ability to detect Coverage status
- Sorry I overlooked the issue :)
- 12:30 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13838 (Closed): Add the ability to detect Coverage status
- ## Description
I want to detect current status of Coverage, which is enabled or not.
Now we can detect status onl...
- 01:38 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59629 (trunk): Remove a meaningless local variable assignment
- * iseq.c (rb_iseq_disasm_insn): Remove a meaningless
local variable assignment. `insn` is never changed
in this f...
- 01:12 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59600 (trunk): Remove not exist arguments from comments of insns
- is_local argument was introduced on r11639 and removed on r11813.
* insns.def (getinstancevariable, setinstancevaria...
Also available in: Atom