cjcsuhta (Corey Csuhta)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/26/2014
- Last connection: 06/17/2016
- 06:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- The Linux man page keeps getting mentioned, but what the current fallback code is actually doing is simply looking fo...
- 06:19 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- I strongly support the creation of a policy "with teeth". It is not sufficient to list the ways that people should be...
- 04:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11833 (Closed): 2.2.4 syntax error when naked percent notation touches keyword arguments
- Possible regression:
In Ruby 2.2.3, naked percent-notation was allowed in keyword arguments without spacing, like...
- 11:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- Akira, can you address this point?
SecureRandom in Ruby will use /dev/urandom if OpenSSL is not available, base...
- 09:54 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- The `random(4)` manpage on Linux isn't accurate in this reguard. You **can** use it as more than just a seed source, ...
- 12:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9569 (Closed): SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- Right now, `SecureRandom.random_bytes` tries to detect an OpenSSL to use before it tries to detect `/dev/urandom`. I ...
Also available in: Atom