lionel_perrin (Lionel PERRIN)
- Login: lionel_perrin
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/10/2014
- Last connection: 02/21/2018
- 10:55 AM Ruby master Bug #14505 (Closed): IO.popen / Open3.popen2 / backtick subprocess remains blocked
- The following ruby code never returns
`ruby -r oci8 -e puts 'hello'`
IO.popen(%w(ruby -r oci8 -e)+["put...
- 09:50 AM Ruby master Bug #13754 (Assigned): bigdecimal with lower precision that Float
I'm not sure if I've misunderstood the bigdecimal class but in the following example, I only get 12 signifi...
- 02:09 PM Ruby master Bug #12875 (Closed): Fixnum bit operator and coerce
- The following code raises "Test can't be coerced into Fixnum (TypeError)"
- 02:05 PM Ruby master Bug #11947 (Closed): BigDecimal#coerce: unexpected behavior with Float
- I've noticed that:
BigDecimal('2') + 1 # => BigDecimal(3), OK
1 + BigDecimal('2') # => BigDecimal(3), OK...
- 01:34 PM Ruby master Feature #11630: possibility to serialize Proc or Lambda
- In my mind, there is no perfect behavior when it comes to serializing closures with bind variables. This being said, ...
- 11:32 AM Ruby master Feature #11630: possibility to serialize Proc or Lambda
- The python API around lambda and function objects makes possible to implement serialization of lambda, for instance w...
- 12:34 PM Ruby master Feature #11630 (Open): possibility to serialize Proc or Lambda
- It would create a reliable alternative to gems like https://github.com/ngty/sourcify and thus makes much easier to im...
- 11:14 AM Ruby master Bug #9617: Windows7 issue with Kernel.spawn close_others => false
- Thanks for the answer.
Two last questions:
* Is there a technical reason why it is not supported ?
- 11:02 AM Ruby master Bug #9617 (Rejected): Windows7 issue with Kernel.spawn close_others => false
- I faced an issue while trying to inherit a file or pipe handle from a master process to its child on windows 7.
Also available in: Atom