byroot (Jean Boussier)
- Login: byroot
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/11/2014
- Last connection: 03/07/2020
- 01:07 PM Ruby master Bug #16689: [BUG] try to mark T_NONE object
- I tested the patch against our CI and can confirm it does fix the problem.
- 11:53 AM Ruby master Revision 47b08728 (git): [ruby/stringio] StringIO#initialize default to the source string encoding
- [Bug #16497]
(cherry picked from commit e257c08f2ec27e2d66cdfa7e2...
- 10:35 AM Ruby master Revision c6944377 (git): Fix SimpleDelegator respond_to? regression
- In 2.6, SimpleDelegator would always use the target `respond_to?`
In 2.7.0 it doesn't if the target does not inherit...
- 09:44 AM Ruby master Bug #16497 (Closed): StringIO#internal_encoding is broken (more severely in 2.7)
- Applied in changeset commit:git|e257c08f2ec27e2d66cdfa7e2415deb492522e22.
- 09:43 AM Ruby master Revision e257c08f (git): [ruby/stringio] StringIO#initialize default to the source string encoding
- [Bug #16497]
- 02:09 PM Ruby master Misc #16661: DevelopersMeeting20200316Japan
- Sorry for adding tickets past the deadline, but I believe these 3 bugs warrant being addressed in the upcoming 2.7.1 ...
- 02:08 PM Ruby master Misc #16661: DevelopersMeeting20200316Japan
- * [Bug #16689] [BUG] try to mark T_NONE object (byroot)
* Cause Ruby to crash when the heap gets past a certain si...
- 12:51 PM Ruby master Revision 215eb86a (git): Increase the frozen_strings table initial size
- It was set to 1000 in a4a2b9be7a55bb61d17cf9673ed0d2a93bb52d31.
However on ruby-2.7.0p0, there are much more than 1k...
- 01:03 PM Ruby master Bug #16497: StringIO#internal_encoding is broken (more severely in 2.7)
- I have a potential fix for this issue: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2960
- 10:02 PM Ruby master Bug #16690: [BUG] Set of sets: containing set no longer believes member set is a member after mutating its member set
- That's explained in the documentation of the class: https://ruby-doc.org/stdlib-2.7.0/libdoc/set/rdoc/Set.html
Also available in: Atom