byroot (Jean Boussier)
- Login: byroot
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/11/2014
- Last connection: 06/17/2021
- 08:23 AM Ruby master Revision 71344a1d (git): [ruby/racc] Stop compressing integer lists
- It is unclear why this was implemented, I assume
it was for performance back in 2006.
However today, this compressio...
- 01:22 PM Ruby master Bug #18000: have_library doesn't work when ruby is compiled with --disable-shared --disable-install-static-library
- Thanks for the workaround, it does work for that very specific gem, however gems checking for specific Ruby APIs are ...
- 06:30 PM Ruby master Bug #18000 (Open): have_library doesn't work when ruby is compiled with --disable-shared --disable-install-static-library
- Related [Feature #12845]
If you compile ruby with `--disable-shared --disable-install-static-library`, then many ...
- 09:50 AM Ruby master Bug #17984 (Open): [BUG] try to mark T_NONE object
- About 1% of our CI jobs fail with this error.
If necessary I can try to find a repro, but these GC issues are hard...
- 07:09 AM Ruby master Bug #17880: [BUG] We are killing the stack canary set by `opt_setinlinecache`
- I ran that patch on our CI, and confirm that the crash is entirely gone. Thank you!
- 10:15 AM Ruby master Revision fd6225c7 (git): [ruby/psych] Implement YAML.safe_dump to make safe_load more usable.
- In case where Psych is used as a two way serializers,
e.g. to serialize some cache or config, it is preferable
- 09:10 AM Ruby master Feature #17763: Implement cache for cvars
- > It seems you missed to write the result.
It's in the first comment: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/17763#note...
- 08:40 AM Ruby master Feature #17795: Around `Process.fork` callbacks API
- Agreed, but I think @Dan0042's `Process._fork_` proposal is better.
- 01:45 PM Ruby master Bug #17933: `Net::HTTP#write_timeout` doesn't work with `body_stream`
- > Are you talking about moving the write_timeout implementation from Net::BufferedIO to IO.copy_stream?
- 12:35 PM Ruby master Bug #17933: `Net::HTTP#write_timeout` doesn't work with `body_stream`
- Previous discussion where `write_timeout` was added and it was noted that `copy_stream` didn't have a timeout: https:...
Also available in: Atom