byroot (Jean Boussier)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/11/2014
- Last connection: 10/17/2019
- 04:35 PM Ruby master Feature #16295: Chainable aliases for String#-@ and String#+@
Based on the gems I had to fix for #16150, this diff would be a typical use case: https://github.com/grpc...
- 01:30 AM Ruby master Revision 5ef41c91 (git): [ruby/psych] Set required_ruby_version to 2.4.0
- 11:09 AM Ruby master Feature #16153: eventually_frozen flag to gradually phase-in frozen strings
- > I think we all agree this is a good way to "deprecate" methods returning mutable strings and let them return frozen...
- 10:59 AM Ruby master Feature #16295: Chainable aliases for String#-@ and String#+@
- phluid61 (Matthew Kerwin) wrote:
> It doesn't exactly fit the way messages are named in Ruby, but how about:
- 01:44 PM Ruby master Feature #16295 (Open): Chainable aliases for String#-@ and String#+@
- Original discussion https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16150?next_issue_id=16147&prev_issue_id=16153#note-40
- 01:32 PM Ruby master Feature #14430: net/http: use Socket.tcp with connect_timeout, instead of TCPSocket.open wrapped in Timeout.timeout
- We've been recently bitten by this.
Does the merge of [#15553] makes https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1806 functi...
- 11:00 AM Ruby master Feature #16150: Add a way to request a frozen string from to_s
- If that change is reverted, could we make it a deprecation instead?
Any idea how such deprecation warning would be...
- 09:42 AM Ruby master Bug #16283: A fork in transaction of PG cause Segmentation fault
- Pretty sure that's the OSX specific bug that got fixed in 2.6.4 or 2.6.5 (This one IIRC but I might be wrong https://...
- 12:59 PM Ruby master Feature #16029: Expose fstring related APIs to C-extensions
- > What about rb_str_fstring_lookup and rb_str_fstring_lookup_enc?
I don't think a lookup would be enough for what...
- 01:09 PM Ruby master Feature #16150: Add a way to request a frozen string from to_s
- Quick update on compatibility with this change.
I opened PRs on the 5 affected gems I found:
Also available in: Atom