zeha (Christian Hofstaedtler)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/15/2014
- Last connection: 06/17/2016
- 08:30 PM Ruby master Bug #12502 (Closed): ruby/test_array.rb test_permutation_stack_error very slow on some platforms
- On some platforms, notably armel, mips, mipsel, Array#permutation appears to be very slow. This makes the test test_p...
- 05:56 PM Ruby master Bug #12500 (Open): TestProcess#test_aspawn_too_long_path fails on mips with "argument too big"
- Recently in Debian we've enabled `make check` and this is one of the test failures we get for ruby2.3, on mips:
- 07:38 AM Ruby master Bug #12491 (Closed): TestRefinement#test_prepend_after_refine_wb_miss too slow
- In Debian we've recently enabled the full test suite (make test-all) on all architectures.
As part of that, we found...
- 07:34 AM Ruby master Bug #12331: Please backport r53586
- trunk r53587 (followup commit) excludes the test.
trunk r54030 splits/changes Array tests for similar reasons, ple...
- 12:44 AM Ruby master Bug #11844: Please update unicode-licensed files (license issue)
- Thank you very much for fixing this issue in enc/trans/JIS. What about ext/json/generator/generator.c?
- 02:23 AM Ruby master Bug #12156 (Rejected): TckImage.new broken after r53077 (2.3, trunk)
- This simple test program fails with ruby2.3, but worked in previous versions:
- 08:03 PM Ruby master Bug #11844: Please update unicode-licensed files (license issue)
- Another thing - you're saying your copies of the files were modified. If the -data- inside them was modified, does th...
- 08:02 PM Ruby master Bug #11844: Please update unicode-licensed files (license issue)
- The non-free problem is with this line: "supplied in this file in the creation of products supporting the Unicode Sta...
- 05:58 PM Ruby master Bug #12137 (Closed): Ruby2.3 blk.binding crashes instead of giving "Can't create Binding from C level Proc (ArgumentError)"
- The following code raises an ArgumentError on 2.2. On 2.3, it crashes in binding.
- 12:41 PM Ruby master Bug #11844 (Closed): Please update unicode-licensed files (license issue)
- Various files in enc/trans are old copies of Unicode.org files that forbid (re-)distribution. AFAICT, Unicode, Inc. h...
Also available in: Atom