Cantin (Cantin Xu)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/19/2014
- Last connection: 07/31/2017
- 02:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13710 (Closed): Time zone info lost after doing +/- on time object that loaded from dumped string.
- See script below.
Time#zone return nil after doing +/- on instance b (which is loaded from dumped string)
- 06:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9652 (Closed): Marshal doesn't dump/load Time#zone correctly with too many time object
- Hi, there
I wrote a script to test Marshal dump/load with many time object ( see attachment ).
basic idea is:
Also available in: Atom