knu (Akinori MUSHA)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 01/24/2018
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, Release Manager, 04/28/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 04/28/2008)
- Backport187 (Developer, Release Manager, 06/03/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 11:16 AM Ruby trunk Revision 62414 (trunk): Avoid using `@` in macro substitution that confuses FreeBSD make
make: Unknown modifier ' '
make: Unclosed variable specification (expecting ')') for "Q" (va...
- 08:00 AM CommonRuby Feature #12732: An option to pass to `Integer`, `Float`, to return `nil` instead of raise an exception
- Just for the record, `Integer(x, rescue: default_value)` might be an idea, if anything other than `nil` (like zero) w...
- 01:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8352 (Closed): URI squeezes a sequence of slashes in merging paths when it shouldn't
- Applied in changeset trunk|r61218.
Allow empty path components in a URI [Bug #8352]
* generic.rb (URI::G...
- 01:11 AM Ruby trunk Revision 61218 (trunk): Allow empty path components in a URI [Bug #8352]
- * generic.rb (URI::Generic#merge, URI::Generic#route_to): Fix a bug
where a sequence of slashes in the path part ge...
- 08:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14052: Introduce SecureRandom.with_chars
- I'd vote for `SecureRandom.random_chars(len=16, candidate_chars)`.
- 07:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11925: Struct construction with kwargs
- What if `Struct.new([:a, :b])` created a class with the desired constructor?
- 05:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8352: URI squeezes a sequence of slashes in merging paths when it shouldn't
- Naruse-san, could you review the attached patch?
- 09:48 AM Ruby trunk Revision 60824 (trunk): Add examples to Set documentation [ci skip]
- GitHub PR: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1752 [Fix GH-1752]
Submitted by: @Ana06 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 12:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8352: URI squeezes a sequence of slashes in merging paths when it shouldn't
- I've also checked the `url` module of node.js and it didn't, neither. [Their test cases](https://github.com/nodejs/n...
- 11:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8352: URI squeezes a sequence of slashes in merging paths when it shouldn't
- Addressable::URI (of the addressable gem) properly preserves sequences of slashes in a path, so it is a workaround to...
Also available in: Atom