- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 11/06/2014
Reported issues: 22
- 09:06 AM Ruby trunk Revision 49412: * misc/ruby-electric.el: Import version 2.2.2 from
- 01:39 PM Ruby trunk Revision 49365: Import ruby-electric.el 2.2.1.
- * misc/ruby-electric.el: Import version 2.2.1 from
https://github.com/knu/ruby-electric.el. Improve compatibility
- 01:22 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9494 (Closed): Race condition in autoload of Digest::SHA256, etc.
- Applied in changeset r48213.
Make Digest() thread-safe.
* ext/digest/lib/digest.rb (Digest()): This func...
- 01:21 PM Backport22 Revision 48213: Make Digest() thread-safe.
- * ext/digest/lib/digest.rb (Digest()): This function should now be
thread-safe. If you have a problem with regard ...
- 01:12 PM Backport22 Revision 48212: * test/digest/test_digest.rb: Drop #!. This no longer runs
- stand-alone because it depends on ruby/envutil.
- 01:09 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9494 (Assigned): Race condition in autoload of Digest::SHA256, etc.
Thanks for the patch, but this change is hardly acceptable because it unconditionally increases memory consump...
- 07:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10159 (Closed): Ruby 2.x Syslog::Logger is newer than the one in Rubygems but version is the...
- Applied in changeset r48208.
Bump Syslog::Logger::VERSION to 2.1.0.
* ext/syslog/lib/syslog/logger.rb (S...
- 07:49 AM Backport22 Revision 48208: Bump Syslog::Logger::VERSION to 2.1.0.
- * ext/syslog/lib/syslog/logger.rb (Syslog::Logger::VERSION): Bump
the VERSION to 2.1.0. [ruby-core:64483] [Bug #10159]
- 07:36 AM Backport22 Revision 48207: Document that Net::IMAP#fetch will return nil instead of an emtpy array.
- * lib/net/imap.rb (Net::IMAP#fetch): [DOC] Document that
Net::IMAP#fetch will return nil instead of an emtpy array.
- 03:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10388 (Open): Operator precedence problem in multiple assignment (massign)
- I understand it wouldn't be easy to fix this, but since I happened to find it here it goes.
- `a, b = c = 1, 2` is...
Also available in: Atom