- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 09/23/2016
- 12:39 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56256: Remove Ns before puctuation
- * man/erb.1, man/irb.1, man/ri.1, man/ruby.1: Remove Ns before
- 12:40 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56218: Add support for the `Lk` macro to tool/mdoc2man.rb
- 11:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11133 (Feedback): Wrong Hyperlink representation in man page
- Sorry for the delay, and thanks for spotting it.
I've replaced the use of the `Pa` macro with `Lk` in r56211. The...
- 11:21 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56212: Update the paragraphs in "Rich Libraries" which included a dead link
- * man/ruby.1: Update the paragraphs in "Rich Libraries" which
included a dead link.
- 11:21 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56211: Use the `Lk` macro for hyperlinks
- * man/ruby.1, man/erb.1, man/irb.1, man/ri.1: Use the `Lk` macro
for hyperlinks, which has been available since mdo...
- 10:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12695: File.expand_path should resolve ~/ using /etc/passwd when HOME is not set
- Bash seems to do that:
% bash -c 'unset HOME; echo ~'
As far as I tested most other known shells lik...
- 09:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12695: File.expand_path should resolve ~/ using /etc/passwd when HOME is not set
- Makes sense. Ruby knows how to resolve ~user, so you may well expect it to resolve ~ as well given that the login na...
- 10:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12353: Regression with Marshal.dump on ruby 2.3.1p112 (2016-04-26 revision 54768) [x86_64-da...
- So, can we revert the backport?
This issue spotted a feature bug and it got fixed in trunk, but the original probl...
- 03:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12353 (Open): Regression with Marshal.dump on ruby 2.3.1p112 (2016-04-26 revision 54768) [x8...
- I found this backport broke ActiveSupport::Duration of ActiveSupport 4.1.x:
% ruby -e '
- 03:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12648: `Enumerable#sort_by` with descending option
- Maybe the shorter forms `:asc` / `:desc` like in SQL would sound more familiar.
Also available in: Atom