knu (Akinori MUSHA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 10/21/2017
- 05:49 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4553 (Rejected): Add Set#pick and Set#pop
- As marcandre says, this `pick` method does exactly what `first` does, and I'm not sure if `pop` would be an important...
- 05:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13904: getter for original information of Enumerator
- (And it is also a duplicate of #3714)
- 05:31 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13904 (Rejected): getter for original information of Enumerator
- Closing because the given use case does not seem to be a good one to support the proposal.
- 05:25 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5468 (Closed): IPSocket#valid_v6? in ipaddr.rb contains incorrect regexps
- The parser has had updates and the given example IPv6 address in the above comment currently passes.
- 05:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8464 (Rejected): IPAddr cannot parse link-local IPv6 address.
- Closing due to feedback timeout.
- 02:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8840 (Rejected): Yielder#state
- I guess the API is not good enough if you have to do `yielder.state ||= …`, and it looks like akr's suggestion works....
- 05:15 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8833 (Feedback): [PATCH] IPAddr#pred
- IPAddr has `succ` almost only because it is required along with `<=>` to generate a Range object, so I'd like to know...
- 05:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12437 (Closed): Is it "legal" to call collect! in class initializer?
- Applied in changeset trunk|r60317.
Avoid use of `self.class.new(self)` in Set#collect!
That prevents inf...
- 05:03 PM Ruby trunk Revision 60317 (trunk): Avoid use of `self.class.new(self)` in Set#collect!
- That prevents infinite recursion when a subclass of Set uses
`collect!` in its constructor.
This should fix [Bug #12...
- 04:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12198 (Closed): Hash#== sometimes returns false incorrectly
Also available in: Atom