knu (Akinori MUSHA)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 08/11/2017
- 12:37 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59569 (trunk): Import ruby-electric.el version 2.3.1 from upstream
- It now supports [enh-ruby-mode](https://github.com/zenspider/enhanced-ruby-mode).
- 02:20 AM Ruby trunk Revision 59465 (trunk): ipaddr is now a default gem with an upstream at: https://github.com/ruby/ipaddr
- 08:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13676 (Closed): to_s method is not overriden for Set
- Applied in changeset trunk|r59332.
Alias Set#to_s to #inspect [ruby-core:81753] [Feature #13676]
- 08:46 AM Ruby trunk Revision 59332 (trunk): Alias Set#to_s to #inspect [ruby-core:81753] [Feature #13676]
- 08:46 AM Ruby trunk Revision 59331 (trunk): Make tests for Set#inspect more straightforward
- 08:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13735 (Assigned): Initialization-error of sortedset
- 08:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13676 (Assigned): to_s method is not overriden for Set
- Makes sense. I'll add to_s as an alias to inspect.
- 07:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12648: `Enumerable#sort_by` with descending option
- How does `sort_r_by` sound when we already have `grep_v`?
- 03:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13257: Symbol#singleton_class should be undef
- Is that a use case where you need a method for checking without allocating a singleton class?
As I read it diagonall...
- 11:16 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13257: Symbol#singleton_class should be undef
- What's the motivation behind this? You cannot tell if an object has no singleton class just because it doesn't defin...
Also available in: Atom