- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 12/14/2015
- 01:34 PM Ruby trunk Revision 53467: * doc/regexp.rdoc: [DOC] Elaborate on the \G anchor. [ci skip]
- 02:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11814: String#valid_encoding? without force_encoding
- Martin Dürst wrote:
> A few comments on this program:
> - Encoding::ASCII_8BIT will pick up garbage. E...
- 08:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11814: String#valid_encoding? without force_encoding
- I gave up with this idea for now because I thought the use cases would not expand as wide as expected and it'd be not...
- 08:00 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11814: String#valid_encoding? without force_encoding
- For guessing the possible encodings for a byte stream, there are gems specialized for that purpose like charlock_home...
- 07:38 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11814: String#valid_encoding? without force_encoding
- The first requirement for me was not to modify the original string object, so it should read:
- 05:22 AM Ruby trunk Revision 53071: * test/test_shellwords.rb (TestShellwords): Add many more tests
- for handling whitespace characters and frozenness.
- 05:19 AM Ruby trunk Revision 53070: * lib/shellwords.rb (Shellwords#shellsplit): Document that this
- method does not treat shell metacharacters as such.
- 02:43 AM Ruby trunk Revision 53066: * lib/shellwords.rb: Turn on frozen-string-literal after fixing
- 07:41 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52593: * lib/set.rb: Enable frozen_string_literal.
- * lib/set.rb: Move << out of the begin block that ensures pop.
- 07:41 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52592: Explain the reason for calling do_with_enum without a block [ci skip]
Also available in: Atom