elovelan (Eric Loveland)
- Login: elovelan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/14/2014
- Last connection: 04/16/2014
- 11:49 AM Ruby master Bug #7821: FileUtils.mkdir_p fails on Windows Unicode paths (\\?\UNC\) if dir already exists
- This is actually due to a bug in File.directory?
returns false. New bug...
- 11:19 AM Ruby master Bug #7822: Dir.mkdir can't handle long Windows Unicode paths (\\?\UNC\)
- I would recommend that this bug be closed. However, I have not found any feature requests for better support of "\\\...
- 03:36 AM Ruby master Bug #7822: Dir.mkdir can't handle long Windows Unicode paths (\\?\UNC\)
- The linked article mentions that each component (individual folder in the path) can have a maximum of 255 characters....
Also available in: Atom