razum2um (Vlad Bokov)
- Login: razum2um
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/11/2014
- Last connection: 08/05/2021
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Feature #13109: `using` in refinements is required to be physically placed before the refined method call
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> There may be an idea to use refinement without explicit `using`. But that's out o...
- 04:30 PM Ruby master Feature #8544: OpenURI should open 'file://' URIs
- I think the difference in #relative? #absolute? behaviour also points that absolute URI with "file://" should be "ope...
Also available in: Atom