- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/21/2009
- Last connection: 02/14/2011
- 10:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4249 (Closed): Net::IMAP gets a parse error response while sending multibyte mail
RFC3501 which defines IMAP version 4 rev 1 said:
"A literal is a sequence of zero or more octets (includ...
- 02:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3973 (Closed): Unexpected error and segmentation fault without close
Run next small code on ruby 1.9.2p0 shows unexpected TypeError on line 3.
f = File.open("...
Also available in: Atom