decuplet (Nikita Shilnikov)
- Login: decuplet
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2014
- Last connection: 06/19/2021
- 08:35 AM Ruby master Bug #17951: Collisions in Proc#hash values for blocks defined at the same line
- It was there since 1.9 as far as I can see https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/a3e1b1ce7ed7e7ffac23015fc2fde56511b306...
- 11:59 PM Ruby master Bug #17951 (Closed): Collisions in Proc#hash values for blocks defined at the same line
# it creates 1k of same blocks
blocks = Array.new(100...
- 01:00 PM Ruby master Feature #17579: [Proposal] A suggestion for newline-separated shorthand notation, for the creation of Arrays containing strings that may contain ' ' (space) characters
- Didn't have time to read it fully but you can escape spaces:
2.7.1 :001 > %w(foo\ bar baz)
=> ["foo bar", "ba...
- 06:42 PM Ruby master Feature #17355: Using same set of names in or-patterns (pattern matching with Foo(x) | Bar(x))
- Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme) wrote in #note-1:
> Or-patterns _are_ supported, just not with variable assignment. I agree...
- 07:41 PM Ruby master Feature #17355 (Assigned): Using same set of names in or-patterns (pattern matching with Foo(x) | Bar(x))
- Given pattern matching is officially supported in Ruby 3, I have an idea about making it more flexible.
- 12:38 PM Ruby master Bug #16771: Segmentation fault when inspecting a bound method
- @jeremyevans0 was this fixed? I can't find any references to this issue from the repo, perhaps I'm missing something.
- 08:53 AM Ruby master Feature #16954: A new mode `Warning[:deprecated] = :error` for 2.7
- For the record, I used Jeremy's gem to deal with all 2.7 warnings, it saved me a lot of time. My typical setup in tes...
- 10:32 PM Ruby master Bug #16771 (Closed): Segmentation fault when inspecting a bound method
- This piece of code leads to a crash in ruby 2.7.1.
bound_method = Kernel.instance_method(:respond_to?).bi...
- 12:43 PM Ruby master Feature #16670: Reverse order of `expression` in `pattern` for 1-line pattern matching while it's still experimental
- I think it's important to realize that it's the goal of pattern matching to be similar to data constructors. It prove...
- 04:39 PM Ruby master Feature #16670: Reverse order of `expression` in `pattern` for 1-line pattern matching while it's still experimental
- For the record, both Haskell and OCaml have let expressions. And yes, both have patterns on the left side, just like ...
Also available in: Atom