decuplet (Nikita Shilnikov)
- Login: decuplet
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/30/2014
- Last connection: 02/18/2020
- 08:34 PM Ruby master Feature #16463: Fixing *args-delegation in Ruby 2.7: ruby2_keywords semantics by default in 2.7.1
- > How did you fix delegation cases? Using ruby2_keywords?
> Was it easy to find where to add ruby2...
- 07:15 PM Ruby master Feature #16463: Fixing *args-delegation in Ruby 2.7: ruby2_keywords semantics by default in 2.7.1
- Side note. One particular technique I used to deal with warnings is the gem 'warning' made by Jeremy some time ago an...
- 07:54 AM Ruby master Misc #16464: Which core objects should support deconstruct/deconstruct_keys?
- These probably should be filed as separate feature requests. I'm already using PM in production and the idea about de...
- 10:26 PM Ruby master Feature #14183: "Real" keyword argument
- With pattern matching added I would expect the next step to be "advanced" argument destructuring, i.e. applying PM fo...
- 10:24 AM Ruby master Feature #11660: a falsy value (similar to js undefined) that facilitates forwarding of default arguments
- The "penalty" I pay for this is one line of code like `period = Undefined.default(period, :day)`. Given this doesn't ...
- 10:06 AM Ruby master Feature #11660: a falsy value (similar to js undefined) that facilitates forwarding of default arguments
- For this purpose I built a [special value](https://github.com/dry-rb/dry-core/blob/99e4035148af729298430aefe85b4c93cb...
- 08:19 AM Ruby master Feature #16120: Omitted block argument if block starts with dot-method call
- Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme) wrote:
> Am I the only one who thinks the omitted parameter is by far the most DRY and read...
- 11:16 AM Ruby master Bug #16178: Numbered parameters: _1 should be the same as |x| and _0 should not exist
- Just to make it more polarized, I like the change, it feels more natural.
- 12:21 PM Ruby master Bug #16127: Delegates to BasicObject do not work
- With `UnboundMethod#bind_call` added in https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/repository/git/revisions/83c6a...
- 11:26 AM Ruby master Feature #10344: [PATCH] Implement Fiber#raise
- Shortly after I started to work on a library implementing algebraic effects (https://github.com/dry-rb/dry-effects) I...
Also available in: Atom