dazuma (Daniel Azuma)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/25/2009
- Last connection: 03/23/2018
- 05:28 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14561: Consistent 2.5.0 seg fault in GC, related to accessing an enumerator in a thread
- Yes, I have been able to reproduce this issue only on mac.
- 02:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14334: Segmentation fault after running rspec (ruby/2.5.0/erb.rb:885 / simplecov/source_file.rb:85)
- I filed a separate issue https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14561 with a small repro case involving Enumerator and thr...
- 11:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14561 (Open): Consistent 2.5.0 seg fault in GC, related to accessing an enumerator in a thread
- This seg fault happens consistently on OSX (specifically I'm reproing it on a late 2015 Macbook pro running 10.13.3, ...
- 12:59 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14334 (Open): Segmentation fault after running rspec (ruby/2.5.0/erb.rb:885 / simplecov/source_file.rb:85)
- Some additional information. We're encountering the same segmentation fault, with the same C backtrace from inside th...
- 03:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14479 (Open): Exceptions raised from a :call tracepoint can sometimes be "rescued" inside the method
- This is a Ruby 2.5 regression.
If you raise an exception from a :call tracepoint, it can, in certain circumstances...
- 02:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4803: RCLASS_SUPER won't compile for C extensions as of revision 31627
- Can anyone explain to me the rationale behind moving the rb_classext_t definition into internal.h, and what I should ...
- 02:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4803 (Closed): RCLASS_SUPER won't compile for C extensions as of revision 31627
- The RCLASS_SUPER macro (defined in ruby.h) no longer compiles for C extensions because the required rb_classext_t typ...
- 05:04 AM Backport186 Backport #2039 (Closed): Backport 24413, 24416, 24442 to fix IO#select threading issue
See http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/1993 in the 1.8.7 project.
Basically, there was a bug intro...
- 02:42 PM Backport187 Backport #1471: "Mutual join" deadlock detection faulty in 1.8.6 and 1.8.7
@Hans: I do not believe http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/1484 is a duplicate of this bug. 1484 genera...
- 10:59 AM Backport187 Bug #1993: IO.select fails when called in multiple threads on 1.8.7p174
I ran my tests against r24647 of the ruby_1_8 branch, and it looks like the problem is solved there. Thanks! ...
Also available in: Atom