grosser (Michael Grosser)
- Login: grosser
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/21/2014
- Last connection: 04/30/2022
- 07:25 PM Ruby master Misc #18761 (Open): provide an example wasm project
- Neither the release notes nor the wasm/README.md include any runnable examples.
Please provide a docker image that c...
- 07:13 PM Ruby master Feature #15878 (Assigned): Make exit faster by not running GC
- I noticed that exit takes 0.2 ... I'm trying to write a fast cli, so any improvement here would be great or an option...
- 05:40 PM Ruby master Bug #15876 (Closed): 1.to_s.encoding != Encoding.default_internal
- I ran into strange looking test output when I compared .to_s with an expected text, saying that the encoding was diff...
- 12:28 PM Ruby master Feature #15463 (Open): oneshot coverage does not allow counting code lines without coverage
I'm using https://github.com/grosser/single_cov to alert when uncovered lines where added to the codebase a...
- 03:21 AM Ruby master Bug #14595 (Closed): Set filename when initializing a logger with a File object to make reopen work
- see https://github.com/rails/rails/issues/32211#issuecomment-371995187
would be great if it could auto-set filenam...
- 05:44 AM Ruby master Bug #13007 (Closed): Webbrick takes 5s to start when machine name looks like a real domain
- sudo scutil --set HostName foo.local
ruby -r socket -e "Socket.gethostbyname(Socket.gethostname)"
or much simpler...
- 11:03 PM Ruby master Bug #12771 (Closed): Allow setting max memory consumption
- I want to limit a ruby process to 100mb ... if the limit is reached it should run GC
Already tried various RUBY_ s...
- 10:36 PM Ruby master Bug #12480: Restarting Coverage does not capture additional coverage for already loaded files
- Solved this by using Coverage.peek_result in the before-fork part of my code to capture the current state and then me...
- 10:47 PM Ruby master Bug #12480 (Closed): Restarting Coverage does not capture additional coverage for already loaded files
- I'm trying to combine coverage from before fork and after fork to make coverage reporting work in a forking test runn...
- 04:19 PM Ruby master Bug #12312 (Closed): Make PTY take environment variables like popen does
- Need a PTY that also takes environment variables ... hacking around it with script (which works differently on OSX an...
Also available in: Atom