ka8725 (Andrey Koleshko)
- Login: ka8725
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/01/2014
- Last connection: 04/14/2020
- 03:14 PM Ruby master Feature #16746: Endless method definition
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote in #note-7:
> I totally agree with the idea **seriously**, (far better than #5054, #5...
- 01:30 PM Ruby master Feature #12350: Introduce Array#find! that raises an error if element not found
- Victor Shepelev wrote:
> I'm pretty unhappy that community/style guidelines are banning the straightforward and read...
- 11:22 AM Ruby master Feature #12350 (Open): Introduce Array#find! that raises an error if element not found
- It would be great to have some function (like `Hash#fetch`) for `Array` that raises an exception if element not found...
- 10:37 AM Ruby master Feature #12012 (Rejected): Add Boolean method
- In Ruby we have methods with a capital letter which are used for implicit type casting. For example: `Array`, `String...
Also available in: Atom