MaxLap (Maxime Lapointe)
- Login: MaxLap
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/12/2014
- Last connection: 09/04/2020
- 04:23 PM Ruby master Bug #17543: Ractor isolation broken by `self` in shareable proc
- Warning: The following code examples can be ugly. This is low level stuff meant to build nicer blocks on top. Viewer ...
- 06:17 PM Ruby master Feature #17342: Hash#fetch_set
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote in #note-16:
> Most of the case, `hash[:key] ||= init` works. The exception is that ...
- 06:56 AM Ruby master Misc #17346: DevelopersMeeting20201210Japan
- * [Feature #17342] Add Hash#fetch_set (maxlap)
- 02:53 PM Ruby master Feature #17342: Hash#fetch_set
- I forgot to mention, but this pattern can also be more performant, as the key only needs to be hashed once for both t...
- 12:42 AM Ruby master Feature #17342: Hash#fetch_set
- I didn't put an example using 2 parameters instead of a block, but yes, that option is also available. It has the sam...
- 08:36 PM Ruby master Feature #17342 (Feedback): Hash#fetch_set
- I would like to propose adding the `fetch_set` method to `Hash`. It behaves just like `fetch`, but when using the def...
- 05:36 PM Ruby master Feature #17100: Ractor: a proposal for a new concurrent abstraction without thread-safety issues
- Every method call in Ruby is a message that is sent. That's why `Object#send(name,...)` exists.
Sure, you are sendi...
- 09:32 AM Ruby master Revision 21ce8b32 (git): [ruby/rdoc] Fix image links in rdoc.css
- Every image in the rdoc.css that use url has the wrong one. They end up pointing to `css/images/zoom.png` instead of ...
- 08:46 AM Ruby master Revision b67b07bd (git): Fix links to headings
- A previous change made the header's id be fully referenced (for the sidebar I believe) but this broke links to them.
- 04:52 AM Ruby master Bug #15476: Branch coverage: Failing to load trivial sample when branch coverage is on
- Sorry, forgot to include the error message:
/tmp/ruby20181227-3429-1ubxjqu.rb:1:in `<top (required)>': no impli...
Also available in: Atom