MaxLap (Maxime Lapointe)
- Login: MaxLap
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/12/2014
- Last connection: 11/27/2018
- 09:32 AM Ruby master Revision 21ce8b32 (git): [ruby/rdoc] Fix image links in rdoc.css
- Every image in the rdoc.css that use url has the wrong one. They end up pointing to `css/images/zoom.png` instead of ...
- 08:46 AM Ruby master Revision b67b07bd (git): Fix links to headings
- A previous change made the header's id be fully referenced (for the sidebar I believe) but this broke links to them.
- 04:52 AM Ruby master Bug #15476: Branch coverage: Failing to load trivial sample when branch coverage is on
- Sorry, forgot to include the error message:
/tmp/ruby20181227-3429-1ubxjqu.rb:1:in `<top (required)>': no impli...
- 04:49 AM Ruby master Bug #15476 (Closed): Branch coverage: Failing to load trivial sample when branch coverage is on
- The following will fail (for the second #load) on 2.6.0
I assume this is Ruby removing useless code, and the branch ...
- 04:16 AM Ruby master Bug #15475 (Closed): Branch coverage not including csend of assignations
- In the following code, only the first conditional call will appear in the result hash of the branch coverage. The sec...
- 10:13 PM Ruby master Bug #15346: Core dump during GC if covering a special require
- Wow, very fast handling, thank you.
I confirm that this seems to have solved things on my end. Travis has not upda...
- 05:46 AM Ruby master Bug #15346 (Closed): Core dump during GC if covering a special require
- On my environment, (ruby-head, updated today) the following script generates a core dump almost all the time. (I join...
- 01:09 AM Ruby master Feature #13901: Add branch coverage
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote:
> mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote:
> > I see... It is a very interesting approac...
- 04:18 PM Ruby master Bug #10128 (Open): Quoting problem for arguments of Kernel.system, Kernel.exec on Windows
- On Windows, the methods that call shell commands and receive the parameters individually sometimes do not wrap the pa...
Also available in: Atom