mikegee (Michael Gee)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/06/2014
- Last connection: 06/04/2019
- 02:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- > RSpec won't break because their "it" requires an argument
Unfortunately this is not accurate. RSpec has a shorth...
- 02:42 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14136: Implement #empty? on more classes
- There seems to be some confusion about what I'm asking for here. I know how to use these classes to make my code work...
- 12:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14136: Implement #empty? on more classes
- Sorry, that Rubocop issue does have a bunch of unrelated discussion. I should have summarized the parts I was referri...
- 03:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14136 (Open): Implement #empty? on more classes
- Hi Ruby Friends!
Rubocop prefers `#empty?` over `length == 0` and `size == 0`, which is great for `String`, `Array...
- 03:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13784: Add Enumerable#filter as an alias of Enumerable#select
- I prefer not adding this alias. I understand that it is beneficial for people familiar with other languages that have...
- 01:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10320: require into module
- So Wieso wrote:
> require 'file' in Lib
> # is equivalent
> module Lib
> require 'file'
Also available in: Atom