chrisseaton (Chris Seaton)
- Login: chrisseaton
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/14/2014
- Last connection: 09/17/2020
- 02:54 AM Ruby master Feature #15974: Warn in verbose mode on defining a finalizer that captures the object
- A partial solution to this but with a better implementation is at https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3444.
- 02:43 PM Ruby master Bug #17105: A single `return` can return to two different places in a proc inside a lambda inside a method
- Hans I don't think anyone is debating the basic idea of what return in a proc or lambda does - I think we're talking ...
- 04:00 PM Ruby master Bug #17098: Float#negative? reports negative zero as not negative
- If people aren't keen on changing `Float#negative?` since it has existing semantics, then another option could be to ...
- 12:50 PM Ruby master Bug #17098: Float#negative? reports negative zero as not negative
- My suggestion is that `Float#negative?(neg_zero) == true` and `Float#positive?(pos_zero) == false`.
We can't get r...
- 12:18 PM Ruby master Bug #17098: Float#negative? reports negative zero as not negative
- It's already the case that `neg_zero == pos_zero` but not all methods on the two returns the same result - for exampl...
- 01:05 AM Ruby master Bug #17098 (Open): Float#negative? reports negative zero as not negative
- Is this intended behaviour?
irb(main):001:0> neg_zero = -0.0
- 07:51 PM Ruby master Bug #17023: How to prevent String memory to be relocated in ruby-ffi
- > The user has to ensure on Ruby level that the string isn't GC'ed
The contract has always been more than that - t...
- 12:55 AM Ruby master Bug #16959: Weakmap has specs and third-party usage despite being a private API
- The PR was created recently, but the code was written in April 2019 https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/39121/commits...
- 11:19 PM Ruby master Bug #16959: Weakmap has specs and third-party usage despite being a private API
- > I suspect the addition of the specs led to folks starting to use this private API.
I think it's the other way ar...
- 05:34 AM Ruby master Revision 3015a7aa (git): [ruby/fiddle] Improve documentation on how to correctly free memory and free memory in tests (#33)
Also available in: Atom