dohzya (Etienne Vallette d'Osia)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/13/2009
- Last connection: 10/25/2011
- 06:53 PM Ruby master Feature #5583: Optionally typing
I love the idea!
I don't know if optional typing is the solution, but the more I use Ruby,
- 10:45 PM Ruby master Feature #4085: Refinements and nested methods
+1 for refinements.
What about the problems you showed during your talk ?
For nested functions, I suppo...
- 08:33 PM Ruby master Feature #2080: Proc#to_source, Method#to_source
An other way would be to create a spec to represent ruby code into s-expression.
Each interpreter transform...
Also available in: Atom