recursive-madman (Recursive Madman)
- Login: recursive-madman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/06/2014
- Last connection: 04/27/2015
- 04:41 PM Ruby master Bug #12100: CSV converters fail when using single arg proc
- I'm pretty sure this will introduce new bugs.
The meaning of an arity of -1 is "any number of arguments".
- 11:47 PM Ruby master Bug #11103: Reassignment in if block that is not ran, causes variable to become nil
- Ruby is behaving as it should here. Your confusion is between local variables and method calls.
Before that 'if' blo...
- 11:31 AM Ruby master Feature #11049: Enumerable#grep_v (inversed grep)
- Benoit Daloze wrote:
> That only works for some regexps, I doubt there is a proper and well defined inverted regexp ...
- 11:18 AM Ruby master Feature #11049: Enumerable#grep_v (inversed grep)
- How about implementing `Regexp#invert` instead?
/b/.invert #=> /[^(?:b)]/
Like this for example...
- 08:40 AM Ruby master Feature #11034: Nil Conditional
- This is similar to a pattern I have seen somewhere else:
var = 123.4
var.try.round #=> 123
var = nil
- 09:04 PM Ruby master Feature #10930: Allow splat operator to work for string interpolation
- Matthew Kerwin wrote:
> I'm strongly opposed to it ever arbitrarily injecting commas, especially
> since Arr...
- 04:08 PM Ruby master Feature #10883: Passing a block to itself
- Note that for your example that wouldn't be needed:
a = an_array.foo.bar
- 08:25 PM Ruby master Feature #10849: Adding an alphanumeric function to SecureRandom
- Suggestion: Rename `graph` to `printable` and possibly add an `:allow_space` option?
- 06:00 AM Ruby master Feature #10683: fix inconsistent behavior of Kernel.Hash()
- > I don't think either of your proposed options will be accepted.
I can see that making `Hash(obj)` equivalent to ...
- 07:35 PM Ruby master Feature #10683 (Open): fix inconsistent behavior of Kernel.Hash()
- I find the way the global function `Hash` (aka `Kernel.Hash`) works a bit confusing.
Also available in: Atom