danielmorrison (Daniel Morrison)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/25/2014
- Last connection: 08/27/2015
- 04:12 PM Ruby master Misc #10549 (Open): Deprecate each_with_index and each_with_object in favor of with_index and with_object
- I wonder if we can deprecate `each_with_index` and `each_with_object` and fully recommend `with_index` and `with_obje...
- 09:28 PM Ruby master Misc #10541: Remove shorthand string interpolation syntax
- Eric, I think it is dangerous syntax because (to take the example from the link above) changing "foo-#@name-1" to "fo...
- 04:15 PM Ruby master Misc #10541 (Open): Remove shorthand string interpolation syntax
- I would like to see the shorthand string interpolation syntax, "foo#@bar" deprecated and then removed in 3.0.
Also available in: Atom