retro (Josef Šimánek)
- Login: retro
- Registered on: 12/08/2014
- Last connection: 10/27/2021
- 08:30 AM Ruby master Feature #19015: Language extension by a heredoc
- Would you mind to add also what's the output to the description? If I understand it well, following will be printed.
- 10:58 AM Ruby master Feature #10320: require into module
- vo.x (Vit Ondruch) wrote in #note-24:
> I'd love to see if RubyGems/Bundler could stop vendoring packages:
- 02:34 AM Ruby master Feature #18951: Object#with to set and restore attributes around a block
- It would be super nice to somehow support `ENV` as well, since it is super common pattern in test suites.
- 03:14 PM Ruby master Feature #18951: Object#with to set and restore attributes around a block
- There are similar methods (`with_*`) across various popular gems. For example `I18n.with_locale(locale)`. But `WITH` ...
- 11:30 AM Ruby master Feature #16978: Ruby should not use realpath for __FILE__
- In the end RubyGems decided to leave `__FILE__` due to this behaviour at all. If I understand Jeremy's original reaso...
- 02:06 PM Ruby master Feature #16978: Ruby should not use realpath for __FILE__
- We have hit this problem as well in rubygems and it is really unexpected and confusing.
- 07:29 PM Ruby master Feature #18585: Promote find pattern to official feature
- ktsj (Kazuki Tsujimoto) wrote in #note-2:
> > Is this request related to the whole feature (as described at https://...
- 02:29 PM Ruby master Feature #18585: Promote find pattern to official feature
- Hello! Is this request related to the whole feature (as described at https://docs.ruby-lang.org/en/3.1/doc/syntax/pat...
- 08:55 AM Ruby master Feature #18566: Merge `io-wait` and `io-nonblock` gems into core IO
- It makes sense to me.
- 02:19 PM Ruby master Feature #17873: Update of default gems in Ruby 3.1
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-38:
> Note: Whenever a gem is extracted from stdlib, we should be careful the ...
Also available in: Atom