gotoken (Kentaro Goto)
- Login: gotoken
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/22/2008
- Last connection: 09/22/2021
- 01:59 AM Ruby master Feature #17847 (Closed): `ruby -run -e httpd` displays URL
- > Alternatively this could be part of the default output when starting WEBrick,
That's a good idea. However, since...
- 01:21 PM Ruby master Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- Boolean `size?` looks good to me. I vote for it.
My first choice was `nonempty?` because this is very common word in...
- 06:12 AM Ruby master Feature #16428: Add Array#uniq?, Enumerable#uniq?
- Recently I read similar topic again elsewhere. They pointed
* in most cases we have something to do on each duplicat...
- 12:56 PM Ruby master Feature #17847 (Closed): `ruby -run -e httpd` displays URL
- The current version of un.rb `httpd` shows port number only:
$ ruby -run -e httpd
[2021-05-03 21:55:09] INFO...
- 01:41 AM Ruby master Bug #17318: Raising float to the power of other issue
- That depends on your purpose or background of the problem. In non-math situations, `power(a, b)` should not return an...
- 06:18 AM Ruby master Bug #16607 (Closed): retried require does not raise Exception even if a library has SyntaxError
- From shell:
% echo "class C" > c.rb
% ruby -e 'begin p require "./c" ; rescue SyntaxError; end; p require "....
- 06:31 AM Ruby master Bug #13671: Regexp with lookbehind and case-insensitivity raises RegexpError only on strings with certain characters
- Thanks shyouhei for your pointing out.
I imagine another Rexexp option, say `//I`, which is almost the same as `/...
- 05:44 AM Ruby master Bug #13671: Regexp with lookbehind and case-insensitivity raises RegexpError only on strings with certain characters
- Thanks znz. The workaround is helpful. And I understood what was happened.
- 02:35 AM Ruby master Bug #13671: Regexp with lookbehind and case-insensitivity raises RegexpError only on strings with certain characters
- I encountered a non `ss` case. Is this a same problem?
% ruby -ve '"".match(/(?<=ast)/ui)'
ruby 2.6.0dev (2...
- 09:45 AM Ruby master Feature #14105: Introduce xor as alias for Set#^
- knu (Akinori MUSHA) wrote:
> I'm afraid aliasing `^` to `xor` is not like aliasing `&` to `intersection` and `|` to ...
Also available in: Atom