gotoken (Kentaro Goto)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/22/2008
- Last connection: 05/18/2018
- 09:45 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14105: Introduce xor as alias for Set#^
- knu (Akinori MUSHA) wrote:
> I'm afraid aliasing `^` to `xor` is not like aliasing `&` to `intersection` and `|` to ...
- 01:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14249: Remove str[match_str]
- A use in replacement may look intuitive.
s = "Cage"
s["age"] = "heese"
- 10:45 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14733 (Rejected): Error on reading log4r
- I tried to reproduce the issue because I have Vagrant 2.0.4 on Windows 10 1709 by chance. I cannot reproduce though. ...
- 09:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14724: chains of inequalities
- A Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
> > 1. if a non-boolean is returned, treats the rest of chain in the compatible mann...
- 01:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14724: chains of inequalities
- I heard non-comparison use of `#<` in shell.rb http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib-2.5.0/libdoc/shell/rdoc/Shell.html#class-Sh...
- 01:49 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14724: chains of inequalities
- graywolf (Gray Wolf) wrote:
> Just pointing out that this would be a breaking change since
> a < b == c
- 01:48 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14724: chains of inequalities
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> Mentioned at #14698 (DevelopersMeeting20180517Japan). Fixed subject.
Thanks for ch...
- 06:17 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14724: chains of inequalities
- That works fine for me! Thanks for your patch. That works for not only numerics but also for hashes or classes.
- 06:36 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14724 (Open): chains of inequalities
- In mathematics, chain of inequations is a shorthand notation for the conjunction of several inequations involving com...
- 05:50 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14701: If the object is not frozen, I want to be able to redefine the compound assignment operator.
- Maybe I don't get the point though, if `Numo::NArray#inplace` and `inplace.+` always return identical object, `#inpla...
Also available in: Atom