gotoken (Kentaro Goto)
- Login: gotoken
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/22/2008
- Last connection: 05/13/2021
- 12:56 PM Ruby master Feature #17847 (Open): `ruby -run -e httpd` displays URL
- The current version of un.rb `httpd` shows port number only:
$ ruby -run -e httpd
[2021-05-03 21:55:09] INFO...
- 01:41 AM Ruby master Bug #17318: Raising float to the power of other issue
- That depends on your purpose or background of the problem. In non-math situations, `power(a, b)` should not return an...
- 06:18 AM Ruby master Bug #16607 (Closed): retried require does not raise Exception even if a library has SyntaxError
- From shell:
% echo "class C" > c.rb
% ruby -e 'begin p require "./c" ; rescue SyntaxError; end; p require "....
- 06:31 AM Ruby master Bug #13671: Regexp with lookbehind and case-insensitivity raises RegexpError only on strings with certain characters
- Thanks shyouhei for your pointing out.
I imagine another Rexexp option, say `//I`, which is almost the same as `/...
- 05:44 AM Ruby master Bug #13671: Regexp with lookbehind and case-insensitivity raises RegexpError only on strings with certain characters
- Thanks znz. The workaround is helpful. And I understood what was happened.
- 02:35 AM Ruby master Bug #13671: Regexp with lookbehind and case-insensitivity raises RegexpError only on strings with certain characters
- I encountered a non `ss` case. Is this a same problem?
% ruby -ve '"".match(/(?<=ast)/ui)'
ruby 2.6.0dev (2...
- 09:45 AM Ruby master Feature #14105: Introduce xor as alias for Set#^
- knu (Akinori MUSHA) wrote:
> I'm afraid aliasing `^` to `xor` is not like aliasing `&` to `intersection` and `|` to ...
- 01:54 PM Ruby master Feature #14249: Remove str[match_str]
- A use in replacement may look intuitive.
s = "Cage"
s["age"] = "heese"
- 10:45 AM Ruby master Bug #14733 (Rejected): Error on reading log4r
- I tried to reproduce the issue because I have Vagrant 2.0.4 on Windows 10 1709 by chance. I cannot reproduce though. ...
- 09:19 AM Ruby master Feature #14724: chains of inequalities
- A Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
> > 1. if a non-boolean is returned, treats the rest of chain in the compatible mann...
Also available in: Atom