NorthernLights (Imran "")
- 06:30 PM Ruby master Bug #10870: Hash Literal Declined As First Argument
- 09:42 PM Ruby master Bug #10870 (Rejected): Hash Literal Declined As First Argument
When a hash literal is passed as first argument to a method, Ruby throws a syntax error.
- 04:29 PM Ruby master Bug #10588: Invalid Dates
- Patch to the above bug :
class SmartTime < Time
def self.mktime year, month, day
- 07:54 AM Ruby master Bug #10703: Invalid Dates Bug Patch
- Akira Tanaka:
I've highlighted this bug and offered a patch also. I love Ruby a lot. I wish I could say the same abo...
- 03:48 AM Ruby master Bug #10703 (Rejected): Invalid Dates Bug Patch
- The following is a pure Ruby-based patch to address the issues raised in [Bug 10588 Invalid Dates](http://bugs.ruby-l...
- 01:52 PM Ruby master Bug #10588 (Rejected): Invalid Dates
- I was in the process of implementing a date-routine, which could prevent possible out-of-range/invalid date values.
Also available in: Atom