djellemah (John Anderson)
- Login: djellemah
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/14/2014
- Last connection: 08/01/2017
- 04:21 PM Ruby master Bug #13537: ruby crash in rb_gc_mark
- I see r59063 went into ruby_2_4 yesterday.
I've been running the Pry rspec suite repeatedly with
- 07:15 AM Ruby master Bug #13537: ruby crash in rb_gc_mark
- I get the same error running the Pry rspec suite.
[BUG] rb_gc_mark(): 0x000000036d2bc8 is T_NONE
- 09:59 AM Ruby master Misc #13673 (Closed): minor correction to Queue docs
- When Queue#closed? is true, using push/enq/<< will raise an exception. Not return nil.
- 07:36 AM Ruby master Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- Responding to 2.4.0-preview2 announcement on ruby-core. I have the opinion that a good default for Thread.report_on_e...
- 11:46 AM Ruby master Bug #12702 (Rejected): DRb client fails when calling out-of-process remote method with a block
- See attached code for test case.
applies to ruby-2.3.1 and ruby-2.4.0dev (2016-08-24 trunk 55999)
The problem s...
- 11:17 AM Ruby master Bug #12252 (Closed): Clarify Thread exception handling documentation.
- The current documentation for Thread exception handling in vm.c is somewhat unclear. I've tried to explain the behavi...
- 01:08 PM Ruby master Feature #10600: [PATCH] Queue#close
- Sorry I didn't reply earlier, it's been a while since I checked this list.
I think ClosedQueueError < StopIteratio...
- 07:28 PM Ruby master Feature #10600: [PATCH] Queue#close
- clojure's core.async has close! which implements the same semantics proposed by this issue.
- 07:31 PM Ruby master Feature #10600: [PATCH] Queue#close
- Some performance numbers, using the attached benchmark script:
$ ruby queue_benchmark.rb 100000
- 06:15 PM Ruby master Feature #10600: [PATCH] Queue#close
- Closable queues in c++ in google-concurrency-library
Also available in: Atom