tonci (Tonči Damjanić)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/19/2014
- Last connection: 11/07/2017
- 07:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10630: ERB tags nested in escaped blocks are skipped
I've reported it to Erubis a while back (https://github.com/kwatch/erubis/issues/6), but since that projec...
- 02:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10630 (Open): ERB tags nested in escaped blocks are skipped
- Reopening, since there is movement on the ERB front in the upcoming v2.5.0.
- 11:33 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12077 (Open): Consolidate SSLSocket interface with TCPSocket
Is there a reason why `SSLSocket#read` doesn't work the same as `SSLSocket#sysread` and why there is no `SS...
- 09:22 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10735: Memory leak in openssl ossl_pkey_sign
- Confirming the same with the current Ruby 2.2 (ruby 2.2.0p0 (2014-12-25 revision 49005) [x86_64-darwin14]):
- 01:41 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10630: ERB tags nested in escaped blocks are skipped
- Yes, I understand that, but doesn't that fact affect future Ruby releases?
- 01:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10630: ERB tags nested in escaped blocks are skipped
- OK. Who is maintaining Erubis then? Is it possible to reach out to them and have the bug fixed?
The Erubis repo is...
- 09:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10630 (Third Party's Issue): ERB tags nested in escaped blocks are skipped
First of all, is this a good place to report Erubis bugs? Their GitHub repo is stale (no action since 2011...
Also available in: Atom