bjmllr (Ben Miller)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/29/2014
- Last connection: 11/15/2016
- 10:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11531: IPAddr#== implements wrong logic
- > it does not consider a difference in netmasks as significant
IPAddr.new isn't consistent with this principle:
- 11:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11946: Assertion failed: (!STR_EMBED_P(shared)), function str_new_frozen, file string.c, line 1075.
- I was able to reduce to a script that doesn't need any gems. I'm using Arch Linux.
- 01:31 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9098: Indent heredoc against the left margin by default when "indented closing identifier" is turned on.
- I updated the patch to treat tabs as equal to 8 spaces.
This seems to work fine with the indentation produced by p...
- 05:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11210: IPAddr has no public method to get the current subnet mask
- It would be useful to expose @mask_addr. I have done this at times by reopening IPAddr and adding an attr_reader. The...
- 11:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9098: Indent heredoc against the left margin by default when "indented closing identifier" is turned on.
- This feature request has been silent for a year, so I submitted a patch for it: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/878
- 08:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10550: Resolv::DNS.getaddresses returns no IPs when nameserver returns in differing case than query
- I ran into some case-sensitivity issues while using `Resolv` as well. A patch to `Resolv::DNS::Name#==` seemed to sol...
Also available in: Atom