- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 02/03/2016
- 11:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11742: lib/webrick/utils.rb:196:in `register': ERROR RuntimeError: can't add a new key into ...
- 02:17 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12043: Add a method to NoMethodError that tells if private methods are callable at the t...
- Does it satisfy your use case that raising another exception when private method call with `self.` ?
- 11:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12033: WSASocket can't work with Ruby extensions.
- First, You don't have to care about initializing/cleanup WinSock.
Ruby does them.
To keep source level compatibil...
- 08:13 AM Ruby trunk Revision 53688: * win32/win32.c (fileattr_to_unixmode, rb_w32_reparse_symlink_p): volume
- mount point should be treated as directory, not symlink.
[ruby-core:72483] [Bug #11874]
* win32/win32.c (rb_w32_re...
- 08:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11874 (Closed): File.realpath fail on volume mount point directory
- Applied in changeset r53688.
* win32/win32.c (fileattr_to_unixmode, rb_w32_reparse_symlink_p): volume
- 12:00 PM Ruby trunk Revision 53673: * test/ruby/test_file.rb (TestFile#test_realpath_encoding): rescue Errno::EACCES
- and skip the testcase because it'll be raised on Windows always unless the
runner doesn't have the administrator pr...
- 04:10 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Eric Wong wrote:
> I am not an administrator, but I disagree with your action to suspend
> new accounts.
- 02:25 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- ph ph wrote:
> Anything not related to Ruby is by definition causing hindrance to
> the development of Ruby. That ...
- 02:14 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Ruby Dino wrote:
> You shouldn't immediately distrust, some of us will gladly verify with you we've been in the comm...
- 01:11 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- I state **my** opinion as one of administrators of bugs.ruby-lang.org.
This is **not** a consensus of the administra...
Also available in: Atom