- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 01/04/2017
- 01:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13081: resolv.rb may be the cause of the rubygems bug on Windows
- Of course, only for this case.
We can not assume the use case of a registry value generally, as you know.
- 02:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13043: Exception#cause can become recursive/infinite
- I've finally gave up to backport this into `ruby_2_2`, because of a test of `rake` failed.
I doubt that the test is ...
- 02:02 AM Backport22 Revision 57263: Revert r57229 and finally giving up backporting [Bug #13043]
- 01:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13081: resolv.rb may be the cause of the rubygems bug on Windows
- I think that to warn and ignore is nice.
- 09:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13043: Exception#cause can become recursive/infinite
- ruby_2_2 r57229 merged revision(s) 57137.
- 09:00 PM Backport22 Revision 57229: merge revision(s) 57137: [Backport #13043]
- eval.c: fix circular cause
* eval.c (exc_setup_cause): always set cause of cause to get rid
of circular reference...
- 03:01 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13043: Exception#cause can become recursive/infinite
- ... but reverted in `ruby_2_2` because it causes SEGV.
- 02:59 PM Backport22 Revision 57226: revert r57222 because of SEGV
- 11:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13066: 2.4.0-rc1, VC14, Segmentation fault on RSS::TestRSS10Core#test_to_xml
- ruby_2_2 r57225 merged revision(s) 57172.
- 11:44 AM Backport22 Revision 57225: merge revision(s) 57172: [Backport #13066]
- time.c: fix type of usec2subsecx
* time.c (usec2subsecx): fix return type, which is a numeric
object but not a lo...
Also available in: Atom