- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 03/10/2014
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Developer, 07/15/2008)
- Backport92 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport93 (Developer, Release Manager, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 09/24/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 04/28/2008)
- ruby-trunk (Developer, 04/28/2008)
Reported issues: 118
- 11:43 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9617: Windows7 issue with Kernel.spawn close_others => false
- Lionel PERRIN wrote:
> * Is there a technical reason why it is not supported ?
> I've looked at the ruby source...
- 04:22 AM ruby-trunk Revision 45313: * test: get rid of warnings.
- 11:19 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9617 (Rejected): Windows7 issue with Kernel.spawn close_others => false
- It is not supported on mswin/mingw to pass file descriptors (except 0,1,2) to other processes.
So, it is expected be...
- 07:35 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9611 (Rejected): Arithmetic operator following parentheses-less method gives ArgumentError
- Yes, this is well-known (but often misunderstood) ruby's spec.
- 05:15 PM Backport93 Backport #9596: Segmentation Fault 1.9.3p545 when starting rails s
- The attached file says that the ruby is 2.0.0.
Are you really using ruby 1.9.3?
- 01:27 PM ruby-trunk Revision 45273: * test/ruby: get rid of warnings.
- 02:00 PM ruby-trunk Revision 45268: * test/ruby/test_eval.rb (TestEval#make_test_binding): renamed.
- it's not test method.
- 01:55 PM ruby-trunk Revision 45267: * test/ruby: get rid of warnings.
- 04:28 AM ruby-trunk Revision 45262: * test/test_find.rb (TestFind#test_unsearchable_dir): ruby cannot make
- directory unreachable by owner on Windows.
- 07:44 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9153: IO#flush causes unnecessary fsync on Windows
In message "Re: [ruby-trunk - Bug #9153] [Closed] IO#flush causes unnecessary fsync on Windows"
Also available in: Atom