- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 12/03/2016
- 10:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13014: Adding clang volatile fixes from FreeBSD and NetBSD
- Dimitry Andric wrote:
> Can we please backport these fixes to 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3?
2.1 won't be fixed because it's i...
- 04:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13013 (Rejected): Segmentation fault
- You are mixing Ruby 2.0.0 and Ruby 2.3.
You are running Ruby 2.0.0 with a gem built with Ruby 2.3.
- 02:03 AM Ruby trunk Revision 57007: const pointer is not able to be free.
- * win32/file.c (rb_default_home_dir): should not be marked as const.
- 01:20 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56958: Remove `offset:` from `Array#pack`
- * pack.c (pack_pack): can use `@` instead of `offset:`.
- 01:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12754 (Closed): Want to use prepared buffer with `Array#pack`
- Applied in changeset r56957.
Supports `buffer` and `offset` in `Array#pack`
* pack.c (pack_pack): Suppor...
- 01:08 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56957: Supports `buffer` and `offset` in `Array#pack`
- * pack.c (pack_pack): Supports `buffer` and `offset` in `Array#pack`.
[Feature #12754] [ruby-dev:49798]
- 03:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12994 (Feedback): Embedded ruby vs2015 build crashes
- I don't know what is "an ruby embedded engine".
But I can say that you have to call `rb_w32_sysinit` before calling ...
- 03:23 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56931: get rid of test failures on CI introduced at r56927
- * lib/matrix.rb: now ruby warns ambiguous parentheses after a space in method definitions.
- 11:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12987: Win32 API.rb can not call function without argument.
- For workaround, you can use '' instead of '0'.
- 10:17 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56914: hide exceptions in server thread
- * test/net/ftp/test_ftp.rb (test_tls_connect_timeout): sleeping to give a chance of complete of accept is a timing is...
Also available in: Atom