- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/28/2008
- Last connection: 04/30/2016
- 02:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12340: Windows: File.truncate has two string encoding issues
- I can't find your attached file :-P, but I've fixed now.
- 02:05 PM Ruby trunk Revision 54889: * win32/win32.c, include/ruby/win32.h (rb_w32_utruncate): implements new
- truncate alternative which accepts UTF-8 path.
* file.c (truncate): use above function.
- 02:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12340 (Closed): Windows: File.truncate has two string encoding issues
- Applied in changeset r54887.
* test/ruby/test_file_exhaustive.rb: test UTF-8 filename. see [Bug #12340]
- 02:03 PM Ruby trunk Revision 54887: * test/ruby/test_file_exhaustive.rb: test UTF-8 filename. see [Bug #12340]
- 02:56 PM Ruby trunk Revision 54869: * test/logger/test_logdevice.rb (TestLogDevice#test_shifting_period_suffix):
- too many shifting. the last shifting created logs named as `*.3`, and
they were never unlinked.
- 02:54 PM Ruby trunk Revision 54868: * test/lib/test/unit.rb (Options#non_options): fixed wrong regexp.
- if both positives and negatives were specified, postives had to
be spcicifed from the beginning.
- 12:00 PM Ruby trunk Revision 54864: * win32/win32.c: drop Win2K support.
- 11:42 AM Ruby trunk Revision 54863: * cont.c, hash.c, random.c, win32/win32.c: cleanup some Win9x/ME/NT4
- support leftovers.
[fix GH-1328] patched by @cremno
- 12:18 PM Ruby trunk Revision 54818: * doc/maintainers.rdoc (ext/win32): of course, it's still maintained. [skip ci]
- 11:12 AM Backport22 Revision 54815: merge revision(s) 54706:
- * test/ruby/test_time_tz.rb: Tests depends on Europe/Moscow removed
to avoid test failures due to the tzdata chang...
Also available in: Atom