hanachin (Seiei Miyagi)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/07/2015
- Last connection: 09/20/2017
- 06:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13925: string.split(pattern, 1) should return [self.dup], but it returns [self]
- I added some tests and send a Pull Request to ruby/ruby
- 11:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13925: string.split(pattern, 1) should return [self.dup], but it returns [self]
- There are same problem in partition and rpartition
I expect the s is "abc", but it is modified.
s = "abc...
- 08:57 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12125: Proposal: Shorthand operator for Object#method
- How about `File[.basename]` ?
- 02:22 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11126 (Closed): CSV field converters doesn't attempt to convert nil value.
- following code behaves differently between ruby 2.2.2/trunk and 2.1.5.
converter = lambda ...
- 01:18 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10687: ArgumentError in certain cases of instance_exec (new bug in 2.2)
- It seems broken at r48239
$ ./ruby -v --disable-gems a.rb
ruby 2.2.0dev (2014-11-03 trunk 48238) [x86...
- 01:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10929: NilClass#to_proc and & don't mix?
- I wrote a patch for this issue.
diff --git bootstraptest/test_block.rb bootstraptest/test_block.rb
- 05:14 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10847: SystemStackError after NameError prepends a module
- How to reproduce:
1. prepend Module to the class
2. call the method that calls cfunc `rb_call_super`
- 03:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10765: Module#remove_method remove refined method entry.
- If touch the `me` after `rb_unlink_method_entry`, it could cause error?
diff --git vm_method.c vm_metho...
- 10:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10818: Extrange behaviour when apliying a refinement inside eval
- > Refinements should be activated in a lexical scope, so NoMethodError should be raised in that case.
How about th...
- 07:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10818: Extrange behaviour when apliying a refinement inside eval
- When call `Kernel.#eval` with `binding` returns same result.
class Foo; end
Also available in: Atom